Question: How should I approach a girl I like?
- notice something interesting about her to comment on
- take advantage of whatever is happening at that particular moment and use it to talk to her
- walk up to her to ask her opinion or her perspective on something
These three approaches will get any girl to be receptive and responsive to you… simply because you’re just making a neutral conversation and inquiring about something.
Let’s go into detail.
Noticing something interesting about the girl to comment on
Find something interesting about the girl that you can comment on, like her hairstyle or shoes… then walk up to her (approach her) and say something like…
- “I like your hair… you have a great sense of style”
- “Cool tattoo… what’s the story behind it?”
- “Nice hairstyle… did you style it yourself?”
- “That’s a nice/interesting necklace/bracelet/watch/blouse/jacket/purse… my sister/a female friend of mine likes [mention the item] like this. Where did you get it?”
- “That’s a nice/interesting necklace/bracelet/watch/blouse/jacket/purse… my sister’s/a female friend’s birthday is coming up, and I think she’d really like something like this. Where did you get it?”
Talk about it for a while then gradually transition to a more engaging conversation.
Hint: Girls dress nice and put on nice things to impress and invoke admiration… so genuinely complimenting a girl on something she’s put work into will not only make her feel good but also make her responsive to you.
Girls dress nice and put on nice things to impress and invoke admiration.
The next way to approach a girl is to…
…take advantage of whatever is happening at that particular moment
For instance, if you see a girl at an event – musical, fairs, and whatnot – and you just walk up to her (approach her) and make a comment about what’s happening or what someone is doing then try to pull her into the conversation.
Or when you’re in a shopping place and you find a girl looking at an item or a product, you can move closer to her as if you’re interested in the same thing, then ask her:
- “That looks like an interesting drink/shampoo. What’s in that?”
- “Have you ever tried it before?”
It’s not a crime to be curious about a person’s doings.
Approaching a girl to ask her opinion or her perspective on something
This is a good reason to approach a girl… as if you need her opinion on something.
- “Hey, I need an opinion on something…”
- “Hey, I need a female opinion on something…”
Talk about that thing for a while then gradually transition to a more engaging conversation.
For example, when you meet a girl at a shopping place, boldly walk up to her (approach her) and then ask her opinion on something you want to buy.
- “Hey, I need a female opinion on this product/shirt/etc… what do you think about it?”
You can also use the excuse that your sister has a birthday coming up and that you need ideas for what to buy her:
- “Hey, I’m looking for a perfect gift for my sister, and I want a female perspective on what to buy her… what would you love on your birthday?
- “Hey, I want your opinion on something/this… I’m looking for a gift for my sister. Do you think this will make an excellent gift?”
So, there you have it
When you see a girl that you like and would like to approach her, observe her situation or the present situation, then draw advantage from it.
Read related articles:
- How to Approach a Girl
- Before You Approach a Girl for a Date, Read This…
- Places to Meet Single Girls
- How to Meet Girls
- When You Meet a Girl for The First Time, Should You Go for Her Number or Go for a Date?
Other interesting articles worth reading:
- How to Start a Conversation with a Girl
- How to Talk to Girls (and Bond with Them on an Emotional Level)
- Questions to Ask a Girl
- How to Make a Girl Laugh
- How to Connect with a Girl or a Woman on a Deep Emotional Level
- How to Talk to Girls at Parties
- How to Get a Girl’s Phone Number
- When to Ask a Girl Out
- How to Ask a Girl Out
- How to Get a Girl to Go Out with You