Question: How can I approach my crush?
- notice something interesting about them to comment on
- take advantage of whatever is happening at that particular moment and use it to talk to them
- walk up to them to ask their opinion or perspective on something
These three approaches will get anyone to be receptive and responsive to you… simply because you’re just making a neutral conversation and inquiring about something.
Let’s go into detail.
Noticing something interesting about your crush to comment on
Find something interesting about your crush that you can comment on, like their hairstyle or shoes… then walk up to them (approach them) and say something like…
- “I like your hair… you have a great sense of style”
- “Cool tattoo… what’s the story behind it?”
- “Nice hairstyle… did you style it yourself?”
- “That’s a nice/interesting necklace/bracelet/watch/blouse/jacket/purse… my sister/a female friend of mine likes [mention the item] like this. Where did you get it?”
- “That’s a nice/interesting necklace/bracelet/watch/blouse/jacket/purse… my sister’s/a female friend’s birthday is coming up, and I think she’d really like something like this. Where did you get it?”
Talk about it for a while then gradually transition to a more engaging conversation.
Hint: People dress nice and put on nice things to impress and invoke admiration… so genuinely complimenting your crush on something they’ve put work into will not only make them feel good but also make them responsive to you.
People dress nice and put on nice things to impress and invoke admiration.
The next way to approach your crush is to…
…take advantage of whatever is happening at that particular moment
For instance, if you see your crush at an event – musical, fairs, and whatnot – and you just walk up to him or her (approach them) and make a comment about what’s happening or what someone is doing then try to pull them into the conversation.
Or when you’re in a shopping place and you find your crush looking at an item or a product, you can move closer to them as if you’re interested in the same thing, then ask them:
- “That looks like an interesting drink/shampoo. What’s in that?”
- “Have you ever tried it before?”
It’s not a crime to be curious about a person’s doings.
Approaching your crush to ask their opinion or perspective on something
This is a good reason to approach your crush… as if you need their opinion on something.
- “Hey, I need an opinion on something…”
- “Hey, I need a female opinion on something…”
Talk about that thing for a while then gradually transition to a more engaging conversation.
For example, when you meet your crush at a shopping place, boldly walk up to him or her and then ask their opinion on something you want to buy.
- “Hey, I need a female opinion on this product/shirt/etc… what do you think about it?”
You can also use the excuse that your sister has a birthday coming up and that you need ideas for what to buy her:
- “Hey, I’m looking for a perfect gift for my sister, and I want a female perspective on what to buy her… what would you love on your birthday?
- “Hey, I want your opinion on something/this… I’m looking for a gift for my sister. Do you think this will make an excellent gift?”
So, there you have it
When you see your crush and would like to approach them, observe their situation or the present situation, then draw advantage from it.
Read related articles:
- How to Approach a Girl
- Before You Approach a Girl for a Date, Read This…
- Places to Meet Single Girls
- How to Meet Girls
- When You Meet a Girl for The First Time, Should You Go for Her Number or Go for a Date?
Other interesting articles worth reading:
- How to Start a Conversation with a Girl
- How to Talk to Girls (and Bond with Them on an Emotional Level)
- Questions to Ask a Girl
- How to Make a Girl Laugh
- How to Connect with a Girl or a Woman on a Deep Emotional Level
- How to Talk to Girls at Parties
- How to Get a Girl’s Phone Number
- When to Ask a Girl Out
- How to Ask a Girl Out
- How to Get a Girl to Go Out with You
For adult content, visit adult.guysandgurls.com.