Question: Why is my girl not going down on me?
…most likely because she feels you’re not clean down there.
In other words, you probably exude an unpleasant smell down there. And it turns her off.
A bath or shower together with her will fix it. [Read: ‘How to Get a Girl to Give You Head’]
So, there you have it…
…a likely reason why your girl is not going down on you.
Learn how to give a woman mind-blowing oral sex and an amazingly memorable orgasm – an absolutely overwhelmingly intense orgasm that is stronger and far beyond what women experience. Learn a secret tip that gives women the most immense pleasure and the most intense orgasm a woman can ever have. And discover a little-known strategy that will allow you to give a woman the most profound orgasm she will ever experience… and a secret technique that makes a woman come so hard that it will leave her breathless wondering what hit her. Click here to learn how to give a woman a one-of-a-kind oral pleasure that she can only have with you.
With the help of naked female instructors, learn how to be a master of going down on a woman or girl… and take your oral game to a whole new level of unbelievable ecstasy. Click here to watch a VIDEO demonstration and tutorial of how and where to lick and suck a girl or woman down there to give her the best oral sex and earth-shattering orgasms of her life.
Other frequently asked questions:
Related frequently asked questions:
- Are Women Fond of Oral Sex?
- How Do I Go Down on My Girl and Make It Good?
- What Is the Best Part to Lick When Doing Oral Sex on A Woman?
- Do Men Like to Give Women Oral Sex?
- Do Guys Enjoy Giving Oral to a Girl?
- Is There Any Woman Who Doesn’t Like to Be Eaten Out?
- What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Eating Pussy?
- What Mistakes Do Men Make While Going Down on A Girl?
- What Are the Biggest Mistakes Men Make When Giving Oral Sex?
- Do Women Prefer a Penis or A Tongue to Obtain an Orgasm?
For more questions and answers, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on Oral Sex.
For other questions and answers, go here: Frequently Asked Questions.