Question: Why do girls play hard to get?
Girls play hard to get for mainly 3 reasons:
#1. They don’t want to be perceived or come across as “easy”
When a girl has a romantic interest in a guy, she won’t want to get intimate with him right away for fear of being perceived easy…
…so she will play hard to get to make the guy appreciate that she is not easy.
She will have the guy work extra hard to get her approval so that she appears valuable.
#2. They want to be sure if a guy is really interested in them
Some girls also play hard to see if a guy is really into them or wasting their time.
In their mind, if the guy goes to the trouble to win their love, then he really loves them.
You see, most girls need to want to be in a romantic relationship with a guy is not only dictated by their attraction for the guy, but also by their level of trust. They won’t want to easily give up their goods and risk being used. So they play hard to get to kinda tests a guy’s commitment to them.
Sure, a girl will find a guy attractive and want him, but she wouldn’t just give herself to him… she will want to trust him first.
#3. To make us chase them
Girls enjoy the thrill of being chased – they enjoy making us guys jump through hoops and go the extra mile to win them over.
They watch TV shows where their fellow girls are been chased and they want to have that experience too.
Plus, they know we’re after something and they will make us work hard to get it. Including chasing them for it.
So, there you have it…
…why girls play hard to get.
You will have everything that girls want in a guy… yet girls will play hard to get with you.
You will have a girl dress in a way that will excite you and flirt just so you will pursue her… but will be out of reach.
You see, ever since they were young, girls have been told never to give up their goods easily…
…then they grow up to hear men cannot be trusted.
Their mothers told them we were only after one thing… and their friends reinforced this belief.
Reality TV shows influence them to be “hard to get”.
So that’s what it is.
Before you leave this page, make sure you sign up to be a part of my newsletter. If you liked this blog content, you will benefit greatly from the occasional content you will receive, as well as the surprise bonuses. Subscribe today, polish your existing knowledge, learn new tips and techniques, and begin profiting immediately.
Other frequently asked questions:
- What Does Playing Hard to Get Mean?
- Do Girls Play Hard to Get?
- Does Playing Hard to Get Work?
- How Do Girls Play Hard to Get?
- How Do I Know If a Girl Is Playing Hard to Get?
- If A Girl Plays Hard to Get, What Should I Do?
- Should I Chase a Girl That Plays Hard to Get?
Read related articles:
- Why Girls Play Hard to Get
- 7 Signs That Indicate a Girl Is Playing Hard to Get
- What to Do When the Girl You Desire Plays Hard to Get
- When the Girl You Desire Plays Hard to Get… Should You Pursue Her or Give Up?
- How to Play Hard to Get with a Girl (to Have Her Chase You)
Other interesting articles worth reading:
- A Truth About Girls That Will Make You Want to Go Back in Time and Do Things Differently
- Why Girls Behave the Way They Do (When It Comes to Dating)
- How Girls Test Guys Insecurities
- Simple Fact about Girls: When You Realize this, Your Success Skyrockets
- Here’s Something Most Guys Don’t and Never Consider About Girls
- How to Get Girls
- How to Get a Girlfriend: Step-By-Step Guide
- The Best Strategy for Making a Girl Your Girlfriend
- How to Get Girls When You Don’t Have the Male-Model Good Looks
- A Simple But Overlooked Tip that Easily and Quickly Builds Attraction with Girls
- How to Tell If a Girl Likes You
- How to Tell If a Girl Is Interested in You
- 59 Signs a Girl Gives Off That Signal Her Attraction and Interest in a Guy
- 11 Obvious Signs a Girl Is Not Interested in You: An Indication to Move On