Question: Why do girls play hard to get with guys they really like?
- to convey that they’re not easy
- to appear valuable
- to be certain the guys are really interested in them and not just trying to get into their pants
I go into detail.
Conveying that they’re not easy
When the typical girl has a romantic interest in a guy, she won’t want to get intimate with him right away for fear of being perceived as easy…
…so she will play hard to get to make the guy appreciate that she is not easy.
Similar to #1 – “conveying that they’re not easy”, most girls also play hard to get to appear valuable or difficult to attain.
Girls enjoy the thrill of being chased – they enjoy making guys jump through strings of hoops and go the extra mile to win them over.
They watch movies and documentaries where their fellow girls are being chased and they want to have that experience too.
Plus, they know the guys are after something and they will make them work hard for it.
Being certain that the guys are really interested in them and not just trying to get into their pants
Most girls also play hard to get with guys they like to see the guys’ commitment to them.
In their mind, if the guys go to the trouble to win them over, then the guys really want them.
You see, girls’ need to want to be in a romantic relationship with guys they like is not only dictated by their attraction to the guys, but also by their level of trust.
They won’t want to easily give up their goods and risk being used… so they play hard to get to kinda tests the guys’ commitment to them.
Sure, a girl will like a guy, but she wouldn’t just give herself to him… she will want to trust him first.
So, there you have it…
…the reasons why girls play hard to get with guys they really like.
Before you leave this page, make sure you sign up to be a part of my newsletter. If you like this blog content, you will benefit greatly from the occasional content you will receive, as well as the surprise bonuses. Subscribe today, polish your existing knowledge, learn new tips and techniques, and begin profiting immediately.
Other frequently asked questions:
- What Does Playing Hard to Get Mean?
- Does Playing Hard to Get Work?
- How Do Girls Play Hard to Get?
- Is She Playing Hard to Get by Not Texting Back?
- How Can You Tell If a Girl Is Playing Hard to Get?
- Why Do Girls Play Hard to Get?
- If A Girl Plays Hard to Get, What Should I Do?
- Should I Chase a Girl That Plays Hard to Get?
- How Long Does a Girl Play Hard to Get?
For more related questions and answers, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on Hard-to-Get.
For other questions and answers, go here: Frequently Asked Questions.
Read related articles:
- Why Girls Play Hard to Get
- 7 Signs That Indicate a Girl Is Playing Hard to Get
- What to Do When the Girl You Desire Plays Hard to Get
- When the Girl You Desire Plays Hard to Get… Should You Pursue Her or Give Up?
- How to Play Hard to Get with a Girl (to Have Her Chase You)
Other interesting articles worth reading:
- A Truth About Girls That Will Make You Want to Go Back in Time and Do Things Differently
- Simple Fact about Girls: When You Realize this, Your Success Skyrockets
- How to Tell If a Girl Likes You
- How to Tell If a Girl Is Interested in You
- How to Tell a Girl Has Feelings for You
- How to Know a Girl Wants You
- How to Get a Girl to Like You
- How Girls Test Guys’ Insecurities
- Why Girls Behave the Way They Do (When It Comes to Dating)
- How to Get Girls
- The Best Strategy for Making a Girl Your Girlfriend
- How to Get Girls When You Don’t Have the Male-Model Good Looks
- A Simple But Overlooked Tip that Easily and Quickly Builds Attraction with Girls
For adult content, visit adult.guysandgurls.com.