Question: Why are women’s nipples so sensitive?
…because the nipples have over 800 nerve endings – a threadlike extension of a nerve cell that gives pleasure when touched – which make them very sensitive.
When women are sexually aroused, their nipples swell with blood and become even more sensitive to touch or stimulation.
So, there you have it…
…the reason women’s nipples are so sensitive.
Give your girl overwhelming pleasure and an amazingly mind-blowing orgasm unlike anything she’s experienced before… learn how to give your lover a Breast Orgasm. In this amazing e-book, you learn step-by-step exactly how to fondle and suck a girl’s or woman’s boobs to make her cum. Click here to learn how to give any girl or woman this amazing and life-changing orgasm.
Watch gorgeous instructor Carlie demonstrate to you step-by-step how to play, touch, fondle, and suck the breasts to give ANY woman or girl the most intense breast orgasm most girls and women only dream about… the most memorable orgasm and experience she will remember for the rest of her life and will be telling all of her girlfriends about later. Click here to watch a video demonstration of how to give any girl or woman a gushing breast orgasm.
Other frequently asked questions:
- Are Women’s Nipples More Sensitive?
- What Happens to Breasts During Sex?
- What Is the Role of The Breast During Intercourse?
- Do Women Enjoy Breast Fondling?
- Do Girls Like Their Boobs Sucked?
- Why Do Women Play with Their Tits When Licked?
- Do Girls Feel Pleasure from Having Their Tits Sucked On?
- Do Girls Get Turned on With Nipples Touched?
- What Does Nipple Stimulation Do?
- Can Girls Orgasm from Nipple Stimulation?
- What Is a Nipple Orgasm?
- What Is a Breast Orgasm?
For more questions and answers on the female breast, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on The Female Breast.
Related frequently asked questions:
- What Is Foreplay?
- Is Giving Oral Part of Foreplay?
- Can A Woman Climax During Foreplay?
- How Much Foreplay Do Women Need Before Sex?
- How Soon After Foreplay Will A Woman Want to Be Penetrated?
For more questions and answers on foreplay, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on Foreplay.
For other questions and answers, go here: Frequently Asked Questions.