Question: What should I say to ask a girl out?
…something simple as:
- “Hey, I’m going to a concert/the funfair/an art festival this weekend… I want you to come with me, it will be fun.”
A statement like this doesn’t give the impression you’re asking her out to a romantic dinner date – which she’s likely to turn down or come up with an excuse…
…but registers to her that she’s going to have fun. And this will make her want to join you (or go out with you).
When a girl knows that she’s going to have fun or engage in some kind of enjoyable activity, she’ll want to jump right in.
If you’re asking a girl out to a dinner date…
…then say something like:
- “I’d love to take you out for dinner next week.”
- “Let’s get together for dinner tomorrow night. I know this nice place. They serve the best Chinese foods.”
So, there you have it…
…what you should say to ask a girl out.
Other frequently asked questions:
- Should I Ask a Girl Out?
- How Do I Ask a Girl Out?
- How Would You Ask a Girl Out That She Would Have to Say Yes?
Related frequently asked questions:
- What Does It Mean to Date Someone?
- How Do I Date a Girl?
- Should You Take a Woman Out to Dinner?
- Where Should I Take a Girl on A First Date?
- What Girl Should I Date?
For more questions and answers, go here: Frequently Asked Questions.
Read related articles:
- How to Ask a Girl Out on a Date
- When to Ask a Girl Out
- How to Get a Girl to Go Out with You
- What to Do When You’re Too Scared to Tell a Girl How You Feel About Her
- How to Impress a Girl and Make Her Feel Naturally Attracted to You
- How to Make a Girl Fall in Love with You
- How to Make a Girl, Your Girlfriend, or Your Wife Feel Special, Loved and Desired
For adult content, visit adult.guysandgurls.com.