What Is the Mons on a Woman’s Body?

“Learn How to Give a Girl or Woman the Most Outrageous Orgasm of Her Life – An Orgasm Far More Powerful and Intense Than Anything She’s Ever Experienced… An Orgasm She Will Remember for The Rest of Her Life and Will Be Telling Her Girlfriends About Later.”

Gabrielle Moore's Trigasm (Triple Stimulation Penetration) Video Tutorial

When it comes to sex, girls and women only look at one thing… ORGASMS!

…and if there’s one thing that we guys desire more than anything when it comes to sex, it is to give our lovers powerful orgasms and satisfy them beyond their wildest desires.

Become the lover a woman always dreamed of by checking out the “Triple Stimulation Penetration” course…

This video tutorial teaches step-by-step how to give women or girls three separate orgasms AT ONCE: Clitoral, G-Spot, and Anal Orgasm combined into one mega-orgasm.

This form of orgasm is BY FAR the most powerful and intense orgasm than anything women have ever experienced – the most powerful and intense orgasm a man can give a woman.

Question: What is the mons on a woman’s body?


The mons is the pad of fatty tissue or the part over the pubic bone – the part that is normally covered in pubic hair.

Or this is the area above or at the top of the genitals where the pubic hair grows.

See the image below to know what the mons is:

mons pubis

So, there you have it…

…what the mons is on a woman’s body.

Other frequently asked questions:

For more questions and answers on female anatomy, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on Female Anatomy.

For other questions and answers, go here: Frequently Asked Questions.

Read related articles:

Related posts

What Is a Mons Pubis?

Question: What is a mons pubis? Answer A mons pubis is the soft mound of skin or the pad of fatty tissue at the top of...

The Mons Pubis… And The Female Sexual Pleasure

The mons pubis is the pad of fatty tissue at the top of the female genitals. It is also known as the pubic mound, mons...

What Is the Mons Pubis Region on A Woman?

Question: What is the mons pubis region on a woman? Answer …it is the pad of fatty tissue above a woman’s genitalia (or pussy). Or at...

E-Books and Tutorials