Question: What is the male g-spot?
The male G-spot is an erogenous zone (a small organ that can provide pleasure when touched) located inside the rectum (the passage that leads to the anus).
It’s about two inches or three-quarters of a finger length (about 4-5 centimeters) inside the rectum.
The male G-spot is very sensitive to sexual stimulation
It contains tons of nerve endings…
…and it’s capable of producing or can trigger an intense, full-body orgasm. More intense than a typical male (penile) orgasm.
So, there you have it…
…what the male G-spot is.
Other frequently asked questions:
- What Is a G-Spot?
- Where Is The G-Spot?
- Where Is the G-Spot in Women?
- Can You Reach the Guys’ G-Spot with A Finger?
- Can You Stimulate Your G-Spot with One Finger?
- Does Every Girl Have a G-Spot?
- How Do I Find The G-Spot?
- How Do I Stimulate the G-Spot?
- What Does Rubbing Your G-Spot Feel Like?
- Does Rubbing Your G-Spot Make You Cum?
- What Happens When a Guy Hits Your G-Spot During Sex?
- How Do You Have a G-Spot Orgasm?
- Can All Women Have a G-Spot Orgasm?
Related frequently asked questions:
- What Is Female Ejaculation?
- Is Female Ejaculation A Myth?
- Is Female Ejaculation Real?
- Is Female Ejaculation Common?
- What Makes a Girl Ejaculate?
- Is Squirting Real?
- Is Squirt Pee?
- What Makes a Girl Squirt?
For more questions and answers on the G-spot, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on the G-Spot.
For more questions and answers on Squirting, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on Squirting.
And for questions and answers on female ejaculation, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on Female Ejaculation.
For other questions and answers, go here: Frequently Asked Questions.
Read related articles:
- How to Find the Female G-Spot
- How to Stimulate the Female G-Spot
- How to Hit the G-Spot with Your Penis During Sex
- How to Give a Girl a G-Spot Orgasm