Question: What is flirting and what is not?
Flirting is talking and behaving amorously or in a manner that arouses desire in another person.
Flirting is not about hitting on a person
If you say to someone…
- “You’re hot”
- “You’re very pretty/handsome”
…and whatnot, that is not flirting. It’s just hitting on the person.
Flirting should be…
…subtle and playful.
And all in all, it should turn the person on the second you get going. It should excite them – get them thinking about you and them.
So, there you have it…
…what flirting is and what it is not.
The goal of flirting is to arouse desire in another person… talking without tension and being blunt is not flirting.
Read related articles:
- Flirting: How You Express Your Interest in the Person You Desire
- How to Flirt with a Girl or a Woman to Express Your Interest in Her
- How to Flirt with Girls or Women (VIDEO)
- Flirting Tips and Guidelines for a Successful Flirting
For adult content, visit adult.guysandgurls.com.