Question: What is a urethra?
The urethra is the duct through which urine is conveyed or passed out of the body from the bladder.
In girls and women…
The urethra is located in their genitals (or vulva).
…with its opening or entrance – the urethral opening – found below the clitoral head (the head of the clitoris) and above the vaginal opening (the entrance to the vagina).
So, there you have it…
…what a urethra is.
Learn how to give a woman mind-blowing oral sex and an amazingly memorable orgasm – an absolutely overwhelmingly intense orgasm that is stronger and far beyond what women experience. Learn a secret tip that gives women the most immense pleasure and the most intense orgasm a woman can ever have. And discover a little-known strategy that will allow you to give a woman the most profound orgasm she will ever experience… and a secret technique that makes a woman come so hard that it will leave her breathless wondering what hit her. Click here to learn how to give a woman a one-of-a-kind oral pleasure that she can only have with you.
With the help of naked female instructors, learn how to be a master of going down on a woman or girl… and take your oral game to a whole new level of unbelievable ecstasy. Click here to watch a VIDEO demonstration and tutorial of how and where to lick and suck a girl or woman down there to give her the best oral sex and earth-shattering orgasms of her life.
Other frequently asked questions:
- Where Is the Urethra on A Woman?
- What Is the Urethral Opening?
- Is The Urethra Sexually Sensitive?
- Do Girls Like Being Licked in the Urethra?
- Is The Urethra a Sexually Sensitive Place to Lick?
- Does Licking the Urethral Part of The Vagina Make a Woman Squirt?
- Does Squirt Come Out of the Urethra?
- Why Do Women Ejaculate Through the Urethra?
Related frequently asked questions:
For more questions and answers on female anatomy, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on Female Anatomy.
For questions and answers on the female urethra, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on the Female Urethra.
For other questions and answers, go here: Frequently Asked Questions.
Read related articles:
- Erogenous Zone
- The Mons Pubis… And the Female Sexual Pleasure
- The Labia Majora… And the Female Sexual Pleasure and Arousal
- The Labia Minora… And the Female Sexual Pleasure and Arousal
- The Frenulum… And the Female Sexual Pleasure and Arousal
- The U-Spot… And the Female Sexual Pleasure and Orgasms
- The Clitoris and Its Role in Female Sexual Pleasure
- The Front Commissure… And the Female Sexual Pleasure and Arousal
- The Clitoral Shaft… And the Female Sexual Pleasure and Arousal
- The Clitoral Hood… And the Female Sexual Pleasure
- The Clitoral Head… And the Female Sexual Pleasure and Orgasms
- The Female G-Spot: An Erogenous Zone That Triggers Intense Vaginal Orgasms
- The A-Spot: An Untapped Female Erogenous Zone
- The Vaginal Canal
- The PS-Spot… And the Female Sexual Pleasure and Arousal
- The Fourchette… And the Female Sexual Pleasure and Arousal
- The Female Perineum… And the Female Sexual Pleasure and Arousal