Question: What is a clitoris?
A clitoris is an erectile tissue and nerve endings that encompass the entire female genitals… with its visible part situated above the vaginal opening.
The actual clitoris
The head of the clitoris, which is often taken as the ENTIRE clitoris, is the visible part we see on the outside – the tiny pink organ situated above the vaginal opening or vaginal entrance which often conceals itself under a small hood of skin.
…the rest of the clitoris is completely internal – it goes reaches deep into the female genitals where itextends and encircles the genitals.
So, what is visible or what we see on the outside – the tiny pink organ situated above the vaginal opening – is just the head of the clitoris.
…the entire clitoris (including the hidden structure) is about five inches long that extends into the female genitals.
So, there you have it…
…what a clitoris is.
Learn how to give a woman mind-blowing oral sex and an amazingly memorable orgasm – an absolutely overwhelmingly intense orgasm that is stronger and far beyond what women experience. Learn a secret tip that gives women the most immense pleasure and the most intense orgasm a woman can ever have. And discover a little-known strategy that will allow you to give a woman the most profound orgasm she will ever experience… and a secret technique that makes a woman come so hard that it will leave her breathless wondering what hit her. Click here to learn how to give a woman a one-of-a-kind oral pleasure that she can only have with you.
With the help of naked female instructors, learn how to be a master of going down on a woman or girl… and take your oral game to a whole new level of unbelievable ecstasy. Click here to watch a VIDEO demonstration and tutorial of how and where to lick and suck a girl or woman down there to give her the best oral sex and earth-shattering orgasms of her life.
Other frequently asked questions:
- Do All Girls Have Clits?
- Where Is the Clitoris Located?
- Where Is the Clitoris Head?
- Where Is My Clitoris?
- How Do I Find the Clitoris?
- How Can I Find My Clitoris?
- How to Find My Clitoris?
- How to Spot My Clitoris?
- How Do You Find a Clitoris with Your Tongue?
- Why Do Girls Have Clits?
- Is The Clitoris Part Sensitive?
- What Is the Purpose of The Clitoris?
- What Does the Clitoris Do?
- What Role Does the Clitoris Play in Arousal?
- Why Does Rubbing My Clit Feel So Good?
- Why Does a Clitoris Erect?
- Does Every Girl Have a Visible Clitoris?
- Which Sexual Positions Stimulate the Clitoris Well?
For more questions and answers on the clitoris, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on the Clitoris.
For other questions and answers, go here: Frequently Asked Questions.
Read related articles:
- Where to Find the Clitoris
- How to Find the Clitoris
- How to Find and Pleasure the Clitoris
- Finding And Licking the Clitoris
- How to Stimulate the Clitoris
- Types of Clitoral Stimulation
- How to Lick the Clitoris
- Clitoral Orgasm
- 10 Interesting Facts about the Clitoris That’ll Make Your Hair Stand on End
- The Front Commissure… And the Female Sexual Pleasure and Arousal
- The Clitoral Shaft… And the Female Sexual Pleasure and Arousal
- The Clitoral Hood… And the Female Sexual Pleasure
- The Clitoral Head… And the Female Sexual Pleasure and Orgasms
- The Clitoris and Its Role in Female Sexual Pleasure