Question: What do I talk about with a girl?
…talk about the things and topics she finds interesting.
And you will know this by listening closely to her when she shares (talks) and reading between the lines. Here, you will pick up on or become aware of the things and topics a girl finds interesting.
Every girl is different…
…every girl has unique preferences that are a result of her upbringing, culture, and whatnot.
What one girl will find interesting to talk about, another girl wouldn’t be interested in it.
One girl may like to talk about sports and tech, yet another girl will find them boring.
If you meet a girl at a football game, that’s obvious she is into sports… if you meet a girl at comic con, that should tell you she’s into comic books. Yet most girls don’t find any of these interesting.
So again, every girl is different…
…and to know what particular things and topics to talk about with a girl, know what a particular girl finds interesting, then you center your conversation on those topics.
Here’s a secret tip:
When you’re having a conversation with a girl and she brings up a topic for discussion out of the blue, or she talks enthusiastically about something…
Know that it is something of interest to her, something she’s passionate about…
…then talk more about it.
…here’re some topics or things girls generally find interesting that you can talk about with a girl:
- about her life – what she’s been up to, her aspirations and whatnot
- reality television shows
- entertainment and celebrities’ situations
- soap operas
- drama, such as drama you encountered somewhere, drama of a friend of yours or hers, other people’s drama, etc.
- women’s issues
- dresses and shoes
There are so many things you can talk about with a girl…
…you just have to listen to what a particular girl talks about all the time or talks enthusiastically about, then you center your conversation on those topics or things.
So, there you have it…
…what you talk about with a girl.
You can talk about anything with a girl… from plants and animals to people and objects and everything in between.
But the trick is to know what – the topics – the particular girl finds interesting, then you center your conversation on those topics.
…and you accomplish this by listening closely to a girl when she shares (talks) and reading between the lines, and you will pick up on or become aware of the things and topics she finds interesting.
Before you leave this page, make sure you sign up to be a part of my newsletter. If you liked this blog content, you will benefit greatly from the occasional content you will receive, as well as the surprise bonuses. Subscribe today, polish your existing knowledge, learn new tips and techniques, and begin profiting immediately.
Other frequently asked questions:
Related frequently asked questions:
- How Do I Start Talking to a Girl?
- Where Can I Find a Woman?
- Where Can I Meet Girls?
- Where Can I Meet Single Ladies?
- How Do I Meet Girls?
- Do Girls Approach Guys?
- Do Girls Want to Be Approached?
- How Can I Approach a Girl for the First Time?
- How Do I Approach a Girl I Like?
- How Should I Approach a Girl I Like?
For more questions and answers on Talking to Girls, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on Talking to Girls.
And for questions and answers on Meeting and Approaching Girls, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on Meeting and Approaching Girls.
For other related questions and answers, go here: Frequently Asked Questions.
Read related articles:
- How to Start a Conversation with a Girl
- How to Talk to Girls to Bond with Them on an Emotional Level
- How to Talk to Girls at Parties
- How to Connect with a Girl on a Deep Emotional Level
- Things and Topics to Talk About with a Girl
- What Girls Like to Talk About
- Questions to Ask a Girl
- Questions Girls Ask That Need Not Be Answered
- How to Make a Girl Laugh
- How to Keep a Conversation Going with a Girl
- Fear of Approaching Girls: The Overlooked Cause, And How to Approach a Girl Without Fear
- Before You Approach a Girl, Read This…
- How to Find a Girl to Date
- How to Meet Girls
- Places to Meet Single Girls
- 3 Crazy Things Girls Do to Get Guys to Approach Them
- How to Approach a Girl
- How to Build Confidence to Approach a Girl
- The Best Way to Approach a Girl
Other interesting articles worth reading:
- Something to Keep in Mind When You Meet and Approach a Girl for The First Time
- When You Meet a Girl for The First Time, Should You Go for Her Phone Number or Go for a Date?
- How to Get a Girl’s Phone Number
- 9 Of the Top Reasons Girls or Women Reject Men
- What to Do When a Girl or Woman Rejects You After You Start Talking to Her
For adult content, visit adult.guysandgurls.com.