Question: Is she playing hard to get by not texting back?
Girls play hard to get to…
- either convey that they’re not “easy to get” to have the person romantically interested in them work hard to get them
- or be valuable and create desire around them to make their pursuer chase them
…most girls also play hard to be certain that their pursuer is really interested in them and not just after what they can offer them. In other words, to see their pursuer’s commitment to them. Here, if their pursuer goes to the trouble to win them over, then their pursuer really wants them.
And one way they play hard to get is…
- not answering phone calls or replying to messages in time
…so, by not texting back or when a girl doesn’t text back that can mean she’s playing hard to get.
A girl has to have feelings for the person romantically pursuing her for her actions to be considered as “she is playing hard to get”.
In other words, before any girl will play hard to get with another, that means she has a little bit of attraction for the other person.
…because if she doesn’t feel an attraction for the person pursuing her, even a little bit, she will just blow the person off.
When a girl acts cold or completely unfriendly toward her pursuer, that’s not playing hard to get… that’s just her being totally uninterested in having a relationship with her pursuer.
So, this is to say…
When a girl displays romantic interest in you (shows her availability), yet acts like or pretends she’s not interested in a relationship with you and whatnot, including not texting back or responding to your texts or messages, she’s definitely playing hard to get.
So, there you have it…
…whether or not a girl is playing hard to get by not texting back.
Before you leave this page, make sure you sign up to be a part of my newsletter. If you like this blog content, you will benefit greatly from the occasional content you will receive, as well as the surprise bonuses. Subscribe today, polish your existing knowledge, learn new tips and techniques, and begin profiting immediately.
Other frequently asked questions:
- What Does Playing Hard to Get Mean?
- Does Playing Hard to Get Work?
- Do Girls Play Hard to Get?
- How Do Girls Play Hard to Get?
- How Can You Tell If a Girl Is Playing Hard to Get?
- Why Do Girls Play Hard to Get?
- If A Girl Plays Hard to Get, What Should I Do?
- Should I Chase a Girl That Plays Hard to Get?
- How Long Does a Girl Play Hard to Get?
For more related questions and answers, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on Hard-to-Get.
For other questions and answers, go here: Frequently Asked Questions.
Read related articles:
- Why Girls Play Hard to Get
- 7 Signs That Indicate a Girl Is Playing Hard to Get
- What to Do When the Girl You Desire Plays Hard to Get
- When the Girl You Desire Plays Hard to Get… Should You Pursue Her or Give Up?
- How to Play Hard to Get with a Girl (to Have Her Chase You)
Other interesting articles worth reading:
- A Truth About Girls That Will Make You Want to Go Back in Time and Do Things Differently
- Simple Fact about Girls: When You Realize this, Your Success Skyrockets
- How to Tell If a Girl Likes You
- How to Tell If a Girl Is Interested in You
- How to Tell a Girl Has Feelings for You
- How to Know a Girl Wants You
- How to Get a Girl to Like You
- How Girls Test Guys’ Insecurities
- Why Girls Behave the Way They Do (When It Comes to Dating)
- How to Get Girls
- The Best Strategy for Making a Girl Your Girlfriend
- How to Get Girls When You Don’t Have the Male-Model Good Looks
- A Simple But Overlooked Tip that Easily and Quickly Builds Attraction with Girls
For adult content, visit adult.guysandgurls.com.