Question: I can’t find my clitoris… how do I find my clitoris?
The image below should help you know where your clitoris is and exactly what it looks like:
Look at your pussy, your vulva…
…spread the vaginal lips (the labia majora) with your fingers, and at the top where the vagina lips meet together or split, you will see a fold of skin (we call this fold of skin the clitoral hood).
The clitoris is under this fold of skin.
…pull back the fold of skin and you will see a tiny pink organ underneath, that is the clitoris (accurately, the head of the clitoris).
Or try this…
Sit in front of a mirror then part your vaginal lips…
…afterward, pull back the fold of skin at the top of your vagina where the vagina lips meet together or split…
You will see a tiny pink organ… that’s your clitoris (or the head of the clitoris, to be precise.)
So, there you have it…
…how to find your clitoris.
Your clitoris is just above the vaginal opening (or the vagina hole).
Learn how to give a woman mind-blowing oral sex and an amazingly memorable orgasm – an absolutely overwhelmingly intense orgasm that is stronger and far beyond what women experience. Learn a secret tip that gives women the most immense pleasure and the most intense orgasm a woman can ever have. And discover a little-known strategy that will allow you to give a woman the most profound orgasm she will ever experience… and a secret technique that makes a woman come so hard that it will leave her breathless wondering what hit her. Click here to learn how to give a woman a one-of-a-kind oral pleasure that she can only have with you.
With the help of naked female instructors, learn how to be a master of going down on a woman or girl… and take your oral game to a whole new level of unbelievable ecstasy. Click here to watch a VIDEO demonstration and tutorial of how and where to lick and suck a girl or woman down there to give her the best oral sex and earth-shattering orgasms of her life.
Other frequently asked questions:
- What Is a Clitoris?
- Do All Girls Have Clits?
- Where Is the Clitoris Located?
- Where Is the Clitoris Head?
- Where Is My Clitoris?
- How Do I Find the Clitoris?
- How Can I Find My Clitoris?
- How to Find My Clitoris?
- How to Spot My Clitoris?
- How Do You Find a Clitoris with Your Tongue?
- Why Do Girls Have Clits?
- Is The Clitoris Part Sensitive?
- What Is the Purpose of The Clitoris?
- What Does the Clitoris Do?
- What Role Does the Clitoris Play in Arousal?
- Why Does Rubbing My Clit Feel So Good?
- Why Does a Clitoris Erect?
- Does Every Girl Have a Visible Clitoris?
- Which Sexual Positions Stimulate the Clitoris Well?
For more questions and answers on the clitoris, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on the Clitoris.
For other questions and answers, go here: Frequently Asked Questions.
Read related articles:
- Where to Find the Clitoris
- How to Find the Clitoris
- How to Find and Pleasure the Clitoris
- Finding And Licking the Clitoris
- How to Stimulate the Clitoris
- Types of Clitoral Stimulation
- How to Lick the Clitoris
- Clitoral Orgasm
- 10 Interesting Facts about the Clitoris That’ll Make Your Hair Stand on End
- The Front Commissure… And the Female Sexual Pleasure and Arousal
- The Clitoral Shaft… And the Female Sexual Pleasure and Arousal