Question: How would you ask a girl out that she would have to say yes?
…you ask her to do something fun and exciting with you.
For example, to go to a funfair, concert, art festival, and whatnot.
- “Hey, I’m going to the funfair/an art festival this weekend… I want you to come with me, it will be fun.”
This is something a girl won’t want to turn down… and will love to attend or go with.
You see, when a girl knows she’s going to engage in some enjoyable activity or have fun, she’ll jump right in.
Asking a girl out this way doesn’t give the impression you’re asking her out to a romantic dinner date or something. She’s likely to come up with an excuse to turn you down.
But since we all crave fun outings and whatnot, a girl will seize the opportunity to have fun with you.
So, there you have it…
…how you ask a girl out that she would have to say yes.
Other frequently asked questions:
Related frequently asked questions:
- What Does It Mean to Date Someone?
- How Do I Date a Girl?
- Should You Take a Woman Out to Dinner?
- Where Should I Take a Girl on A First Date?
- What Girl Should I Date?
For more questions and answers, go here: Frequently Asked Questions.
Read related articles:
- How to Ask a Girl Out on a Date
- When to Ask a Girl Out
- How to Get a Girl to Go Out with You
- What to Do When You’re Too Scared to Tell a Girl How You Feel About Her
- How to Impress a Girl and Make Her Feel Naturally Attracted to You
- How to Make a Girl Fall in Love with You
- How to Make a Girl, Your Girlfriend, or Your Wife Feel Special, Loved and Desired
For adult content, visit adult.guysandgurls.com.