“Use touch to express your sensual interest… but with discretion.” – Carlos Xuma
If you want your relationship with the girl or a woman you’re interested in to move beyond friendship, you must make occasional physical contact with her.
Confidently touching a girl or a woman communicates to her you are confident in yourself and you’re not afraid to touch her. [Read 22 other ways to appear confident]
Plus, making occasional physical contact with a woman is also a great way to make her comfortable with you… in order to strengthen the rapport and connection you are building with her.
Truth is, you’re not going to get anywhere with a girl or a woman unless you first make her comfortable with your touch.
Because once you’re comfortable touching each other, it will become easy to move your relationship into the romantic arena.
So in this article, I share with you how to touch a girl or a woman.
I start out by giving you the best places to touch a girl or a woman for the first time and the places to touch afterward. After that, I get to the meat of this article… how to touch a girl or a woman and when to touch a girl or a woman.
- How to Get a Girlfriend: Step-By-Step Guide
- How to Attract a Girl or a Woman (and Make Her Fall Head-Over-Heels for You)
- How to Be Attractive to Girls or Women (And It’s Not About Your Looks)
Where to touch a girl or a woman
In the early stages… the places to touch a girl for the first time when you’re getting to know her:
- Her shoulders
- Her arm
- The top of her back
- Her hand
- Her wrist – when complimenting her on how nice her bracelet is, etc.
Where to touch a woman or a girl after a few dates:
- The elbow
- Her back
- Her waist
- The hips (specifically, the area just above where her butt starts.)
Keep in mind… your first time touching a girl should be light and neutral. Don’t make it seem as if you are trying too hard to touch her.
With that said, let’s get started on how to touch a girl or a woman.
- The #1 Trait that Attracts Women and How to Demonstrate It
- Personality Traits Women Find Most Attractive in a Guy
- How to Get Girls When You Don’t Have the Male-Model Good Looks
How to Touch a Girl or a Woman for The First Time
It’s a must to make occasional physical contact with a girl or a woman you desire… especially in the early stages of meeting her.
However, you don’t want to paw at her right off the bat.
Instead, keep your touching to a minimum and make her comfortable with you touching her, before holding on to express your interest in her.
With that said, let’s get to it… how to start touching a girl or a woman or how to make physical contact with a girl or a woman.
Given below are some scenarios on how to touch a woman or a girl you desire:
1. When she’s wearing a unique watch or bracelet. Touch her on her wrist and comment or compliment her on the bracelet or how nice her watch is.
2. Touch her to emphasize a point. Lightly touch her arm or shoulder when emphasizing a point. (Make sure you’re closer to her, and make it seem natural – don’t force it, and don’t linger too long.)
3. When telling her something new or interesting. Briefly touch her on the arm or shoulder when you start to tell her something new or something interesting.
4. When you say something that gets her laughing. If you’re telling a funny story or saying something humorous that gets her laughing, CONFIDENTLY reach out and touch her on the arm or shoulder.
5. Give her high-fives. (Hint: hold her hands for a few seconds and let her be the one to pull away. This simple technique not only signal to her you’re comfortable holding hands, but how she reacts will let you know if she likes you or not.)
6. You can also shove her lightly on her shoulder when you’re joking around.
7. Do chivalrous things. Open doors for her and lead her with your hand on her lower back. When you’re walking into a place or through a crowd, offer her your hand or arm to guide her through. You can also offer her your arm when crossing a street.
So there are the ways to touch a woman or a girl.
- This Absurd But Proven Tactic Makes Any Girl Want You So Bad
- A Powerful Way to Build Attraction with A Girl You Have a Crush On
- A Simple But Overlooked Tip that Builds Attraction with a Girl Quickly
There’re several ways to touch a girl or a woman…
…so find opportunities to touch the girls or women you desire.
Your goal at the beginning of interacting with a girl or a woman you’re interested in is to first make her comfortable with you touching her.
So touch her lightly on parts of her body that are considered neutral. Such as her hand, her arms, her shoulder, wrist, and even her knee.
As your relationship progresses, you can touch the elbow, put your hands in the middle of her back, touch her hips, put your arm around her waist, hold her hand, etc… when she allows you to touch her in certain intimate areas then it means you’ve successfully created attraction.
- How to Get a Girl to Like You with 10 Simple Tips
- How to Impress a Girl and Make Her Feel Naturally Attracted to You
Find opportunities to touch the girl or woman you desire.
Here’re some ground rules:
- Don’t mindlessly grope a girl or a woman at the beginning of meeting her… build attraction first.
- Never touch a girl or a woman’s butt, chest area or other intimate parts of her body in the early stages of meeting her.
- Keep your touches very light at the beginning.
- Make your touches playful and friendly at the beginning. As if you’ve known each other for a long time.
- Don’t be nervous or hesitant to touch a girl or a woman… it displays a lack of confidence.
Watch her response
If you sense some resistance when touching a girl for the first time, then it means she’s probably not comfortable with you yet.
But if she is comfortable with you, she too will occasionally touch you back…
…not only with her hands, but she will also deliberately brush her foot against yours when you are sitting across each other.
If the two of you are comfortable touching each other, start holding hands. (And try to interlock fingers with hers.)
Now, when you sense that she’s craving your touch and deliberately touching you back, it’s time to move things to the next level. [Read: ‘If You Can Do This Without Getting Slapped, She’s Ready to Be Kissed’]
If things are progressing well and you can tell the girl or woman is completely comfortable with you touching her, you would want to move in for some intimate touching.
As dating expert Carlos Xuma has written in his book ‘The Seduction Method’, “Use touch to express your sensual interest… but with discretion.”
So remember, never touch the intimate parts of a girl or a woman at the beginning of meeting her.
First, make her comfortable with your touches by touching parts of her body that are considered neutral. And only touch the intimate parts of her body when you can tell she’s into you. [Read ‘How to Tell If a Girl Likes You’ and ‘How to Tell If a Girl Is Interested in You’]
If a girl or woman lets you touch her in certain intimate areas without retreating, then she’s probably interested in you.
It is important that a girl or woman starts feeling comfortable with your touch immediately… so strive to make physical contact right from the beginning of meeting her.
Don’t force it…
…lightly and playful touch women as if you’ve known each other for a long time.
Make sure you’re closer to them and make your touches seem natural.
Never touch a girl or a woman intimate parts…
…strive to build attraction first, and they will be opened to you touching not only their hands but other intimate parts of their body.
However, watch their response through their body language… if a girl or a woman is comfortable with you, she too will occasionally touch you back.
Keep in mind, girls or women crave physical contact from guys they’re interested in. So if you’ve successfully created attraction and you’ve been touching her through your entire time together, not only will she be comfortable with your touch, but she will crave it.
So, there you have it… how to touch a girl or a woman, how to touch her for the first time and afterward.
Do you find this article helpful? Then share. And comment below and let me know what you think.