If you want your interaction with the girl you’re interested in to move beyond friendship, you MUST make occasional physical contact with her.
CONFIDENTLY touching a girl communicates to her you are confident in yourself and you’re not afraid to touch her.
Plus, it’s also a great way to make her comfortable with you in order to strengthen the rapport and connection you are building with her.
Truth is, you’re not going to get anywhere with a girl unless you first make her comfortable with your touch.
Because once you’re comfortable touching each other, it will become easy to move your relationship into the romantic arena.
So here in this article, I share with you how to touch a girl for the first time.
I start out by giving you the best places to touch a girl. After that, I get to the meat of this article – how to touch a girl.
Where to touch a girl
At the beginning of interacting with a girl:
- Her shoulders
- Her arm
- The top of her back
- Her hand
- Her wrist – when complimenting her on how nice her bracelet is, etc.
Where to touch her after a few dates:
- The elbow
- Her back
- Her waist
- The hips (specifically, the area just above where her butt starts.)
With that said, let’s get started on how to touch a girl.
Condition a girl to your physical touch from the get-go.
How to Touch a Girl for The First Time
It’s a MUST to make occasional physical contact with a girl you’re interested in, especially at the beginning of interacting with her.
However, you don’t want to paw at her right off the bat.
Instead, keep your touching to a minimum and make her comfortable with you touching her, before holding on to express your interest in her.
With that said, let’s get to it…
How to touch girls.
Given below are some scenarios on how to touch a girl you like:
- When she’s wearing a unique watch or bracelet – Touch her on her wrist and comment or compliment her on the bracelet or how nice her watch is.
- Touch her to emphasize a point – Lightly touch her arm or shoulder when emphasizing a point. (Make sure you’re closer to her, and make it seem natural – don’t force it, and don’t linger too long.)
- When telling her something new or interesting – Briefly touch her on the arm or shoulder when you start to tell her something new or something interesting.
- When you say something that gets her laughing – If you’re telling a funny story or saying something humorous that gets her laughing, CONFIDENTLY reach out and touch her on the arm or shoulder.
- Give her high-fives. (Hint: hold her hands for a few seconds and let her be the one to pull away. This simple technique not only communicates to her you’re comfortable holding hands, but how she reacts will let you know if she likes you or not.)
- You can also shove her lightly on her shoulder when you’re joking around.
- Do chivalrous things – Open doors for her and lead her with your hand on her lower back. When you’re walking into a place or through a crowd, offer her your hand or arm to guide her through. You can also offer her your arm when crossing a street.
There’re several ways to touch a girl. So find opportunities to touch girls.
Your goal at the beginning of interacting with a girl you’re interested in is to first make her comfortable with you touching her.
So touch her lightly on parts of her body that are considered neutral. Such as her hand, her arms, her shoulder, wrist, and even her knee.
As your relationship progresses, you can touch the elbow, put your hands in the middle of her back, touch her hips, put your arm around her waist, hold her hand, etc.
Here’re some ground rules:
- Don’t mindlessly grope a girl at the beginning of meeting her. Build attraction first.
- Never touch a girl’s butt, chest area or other intimate parts of her body in the early stages of meeting her.
- Keep your touches very light at the beginning.
- Make your touches playful and friendly at the beginning. As if you’ve known each other for a long time.
- Don’t be nervous or hesitant to touch a girl. It displays a lack of confidence.
Watch her response
If you sense some resistance when touching a girl, then it means she’s probably not comfortable with you yet.
But if she is comfortable with you, she too would occasionally touch you back. Not only with her hands, but she will also deliberately brush her foot against yours when sitting across each other.
If the two of you are comfortable touching each other, start holding hands. (And try to interlock fingers with hers.)
Now, when you sense that she’s craving your touch and deliberately touching you back, it’s time to move things to the next level. [Read: ‘If You Can Do This Without Getting Slapped, She’s Ready to Be Kissed’]
Again, remember, never touch the intimate parts of a girl’s body at the beginning.
First, make her comfortable with your touches by touching parts of her body that are considered neutral. And only touch the intimate parts of her body when you can tell she’s into you. [Read ‘How to Tell If a Girl Is Interested in You’]
Conclusion: how to touch girls and make them feel comfortable with your touch
It is important that the girl you desire starts feeling comfortable with your touch immediately. So feel free to touch a girl from the beginning of meeting her.
Don’t force it. Light and playful touch her as if you’ve known each other for a long time.
Make sure you’re closer to her and make your touches seem natural.
NEVER touch her intimate parts. Strive to build attraction first, and she will be open to you touching not only her hands but other intimate parts of her body.
However, watch her response through her body language. If she’s comfortable with you, she too will occasionally touch you back.
Keep in mind, girls crave physical contact from guys they’re interested in. So if you’ve successfully created attraction and you’ve been touching her through your entire time together, not only will she be comfortable with your touch, but she will crave it.
So, there you have it… how to touch a girl’s body for the first time.
Do you find this article helpful? Then share. And comment below and let me know what you think.
If you find this article helpful, then buy me a cup of coffee.