Here’s how to tell if a girl likes you (or how to know if a girl likes you). And some POSSIBLE signs she has feelings for you.
Before we begin, note this… just because a girl shows signs that she likes you, it doesn’t necessarily mean she is attracted to you or interested in you. Keep that in mind. [Read: ‘How to Know If a Girl Is Interested In You‘]
Sure, she likes you because you’re funny. But she’s not attracted to you or interested in you because you’re not the type of guy she wants to have a relationship with.
That said, let’s get started.
Knowing when a girl likes you is an indication to escalate things into the romantic arena.
In other words, when you can tell she likes you, you can take things further. And you’re sure to get the desired outcome you want. (That is if you’re looking to move things beyond just friendship.)
In this post, I share with you 15 indicators and signs to know if a girl likes you.
I start out by sharing with you how to know if a girl likes you when you meet her for the first time. After that, I list the signs a girl really likes you afterward. Then finally, I share with you how to tell a girl likes you when you’re well into your friendship with her.
With that said, let’s begin… how to know if a girl likes you.
How to Tell If a Girl Likes You
Okay, so how do you know if a girl likes you (or how can you tell if a girl likes you)?
You don’t need to ask a girl if she likes you. But her actions will tell you she does.
So let’s get to it.
How to know that a girl likes you when you meet her for the first time
Here’re the signs a girl likes a guy:
- She will approach you and will want to know you: This’s how to know if a stranger likes you… she walks up to you and she wants to get to know you. Definitely, there’s something attractive about you that got her attention. When she starts asking deeper questions about yourself – who you are and your interests, that’s a sign she likes you.
- She approaches you back or waits around for you: Here’s a scenario: you’ve just talked to a girl at an event, and you’ve taken leave. Moments later she approaches you back and wants to talk again. Now, that should give you a hint that she likes you. When a girl is waiting around for you to pick up where you left off, that’s a sign that she likes you. (You can test to see if a girl likes you by engaging her in an exciting conversation and leaving afterward. You know she likes you when she sticks around and approaches you back.)
So that’s how to know if a girl likes you when you meet her for the first time.
Next is how to find out if a girl likes you afterward.
When a girl is waiting around for you, it means she likes you and will want to pick up where you left off.
Afterward… how to know if she likes you
- She sits by your side: If you’re with friends, and you notice she sits close to you all the time (giving off other obvious signs or subtle hints she likes you), that should give you a clue. This is one of the signs she secretly likes you. And wants you to be friends (if you’re not already).
- She spends more time with you: When she likes you, she will hang out with you more and stays around longer. She’ll want to stay with you even after her friends leave.
- She repeatedly mentions your name: You are not really friends. But she’s a friend of a friend and she knows you. Probably never talked to her before. When you meet up with them, she will be mentioning your name repeatedly. That should tell you she likes you.
- She takes your stuff for fun: Not because she needs it… but she wants you to come and get it and talk to her. If a girl in your class or workplace takes your pen or something of importance to you… now, that’s a giveaway… she likes you.
So that’s how to tell if a girl likes you when you’re first getting to know her.
Other signs she really likes you
Here’re other obvious indicators and signs that a girl really likes you:
- She will compliment you very often: This is also how you know if a girl likes you.
- She tries to keep the conversation going: Girls like it when we talk with them longer. And they know that guys can be a little speechless when around them. In one of those awkward silent moments, you will notice that she’ll try to keep the conversation going. She will start a new conversation with you. And make an effort to keep it going. That’s how you know she likes you.
- She asks you deeper questions about yourself: When a girl starts asking you deeper questions about yourself, obviously, it means she is interested in who you are. Questions like, “What are your passions in life?”, “What do you like to do for fun?”, “What are your goals?”, should give you an indication she likes you. Might even go as far as to ask you to teach her something you’re skilled at. She does this to gain rapport with you.
- She buys you stuff: When a girl likes a guy, she goes out of her way to buy stuff for him. When your female friend buys you a new suit because you’ve got a new job, she’s probably into you.
So that’s also how to tell if a girl likes you at the initial stages of your friendship – how a girl acts when she likes you.
Next is how to tell if a girl likes when you’re well into your friendship with her.
Keep Reading: How to Get Girls to Like You
When a girl asks you deeper questions about yourself, understand she likes you.
When you’re well into your friendship… how to tell if she likes you
- She will be touching you a lot: Touching is, in fact, the best way to know if a girl likes you. If a girl touches your arm, she’s signaling her ‘likes for you’, so to speak. Trust me, she will touch you a lot. Especially when she’s emphasizing a point.
- She will introduce you to her friends: This is also how you know a girl likes you.
- She playfully punches you: Especially when you tease her or make fun of her. This is not only a sign that a girl likes you but there’s also a possible attraction.
- She hugs you every opportunity she gets: This is also how to know she likes you.
- She shares her innermost feelings, and talks to you about ‘sensitive’ or personal matters: These are also indications that a girl likes you. Especially, when she has a problem with a guy or her best friend. You will be the first person she calls – in the name of “liking you”.
So, that’s how to tell if a girl likes you when you’re well into your friendship with her.
So there you have it…
…how to know if a girl likes you.
There are lots of things girls do when they like you.
Some are subtle signs she likes you, others are clear and obvious signs a girl likes you.
But again, as I mentioned at the beginning… just because a girl shows signs that she likes you it doesn’t necessarily mean she is into you, or she likes you more than a friend.
So what do you do when a girl likes you?
This is especially important if you’re looking to move things beyond friendship.
Again, as I mentioned at the beginning… when you notice the signs that a girl likes you, it is an indication to escalate things into the romantic arena. So flirt with her to make your interest known.
So there you have it – how to tell if a girl likes you (or how to know if a girl likes you). And, what to do if a girl likes you and you like a girl back.
Do you find this blog post helpful? Then share and tell people about it. And comment below and let me know what you think.
And before you leave this page, make sure you sign up to be a part of my newsletter. If you liked this blog content, you will benefit greatly from the occasional content you will receive, as well as the surprise bonuses.
For adult content, visit adult.guysandgurls.com.