This article is about how to tell if a girl is interested in you.
One of the things that give most guys the most anxiety when it comes to girls is fear of rejection… the fear of getting rejected when they try to befriend a girl that they find attractive… the fear of getting rejected when they ask a girl out… the fear of being rejected when they make a move on a girl.
Now, knowing that a girl is interested in you is the best feeling you could ever have…
…it is one of the things that gives guys relief and hope.
Here, you can express your interest in a girl or make your move on a girl without fear of rejection or without worrying about an unfavorable outcome – knowing that the girl is interested in you. … and that the girl will be receptive and responsive to your advances.
Plus, knowing where you stand with a girl (if she’s interested in you or she isn’t) will help you decide whether or not to pursue her further.
That being said…
…in this short article, I share with you how to tell if a girl is interested in you.
Without further ado, let’s get started.
How to Tell If a Girl Is Interested in You
If she’s a new girl – the following tells (or it’s likely that) she’s interested in you:
- If you notice her checking you out – constantly staring at you.
- If you make eye contact with her, and she holds your gaze for a while then looks away. This is an invitation to come over and talk to her.
- If she walks up to you and says “Hi”, or “Hey”, or “Hello”, to try to strike up a conversation with you. In other words, if a girl drops into your arms.
- If she acts nervous or feels nervous around you – for instance, if she fidgets or plays with objects like her bracelet or earrings, twirls her hair, and whatnot.
- If she asks for your phone number and seems enthusiastic to want to see you again.
In other situations:
- If a girl compliments you on just about anything.
- If the girl copies your mannerisms – do exactly what you do, adapt a similar posture to yours, etc.
- If she constantly leans into you and touches you.
- If she smiles and laughs at just about anything you say.
- If a girl is suddenly unfriendly to you – gives you the cold shoulder. This can be as a result of jealousy (seeing you with another girl) or if she thinks that you led her on.
- If she remarks about the girls in your life, including asking if you’re seeing someone or if you have a girlfriend, and whatnot.
When it’s a girl you’re friends with:
- If she calls or texts you often to want to talk or chat.
- If she always wants to hang out with you. (Note: This can mean she likes you and only likes to hang out with you. So, you should only conclude that a girl is interested in you when you notice other signs from her.)
- If she hangs out with you for hours – not looking to leave anytime soon.
- When she is nicely dressed and smells incredibly nice only to hang out with you.
- If she often brings up the subject of sex or initiates a topic of sexual nature including bringing up a sexual situation of a friend of hers.
- If she tells you about her sexual preference – what she likes in bed and whatnot.
- If she’s touchy-feely with you.
- If she willingly offers to do chores for you or is eager to do things with you.
- If she gives you gifts.
- If she hints that she’s single when you don’t even ask her.
The following are big indicators:
- When she comes over to your place and she’s dressed sexily, such as wearing a see-through or revealing top or wearing a top that makes her boobs outrageously visible… this is intentional to arouse you in the hopes that you make a move on her.
- If she alludes to both of you being in a relationship – going on dates, having sex, marrying, having kids – or being boyfriend and girlfriend, and whatnot.
- If she often and intentionally makes allusive and sexually suggestive remarks – in other words, if she’s being sexually suggestive (that is, subtly using words with a sexual connotation, and alluding remarks to sex including using “That’s what she said” jokes.
- If she’s intimately physical with you (in a sexual way)
- If she stares at you seductively – gaze into your eyes and hold your gaze without saying anything.
- When she comes over to your place and she deliberately sits or positions herself in a way that draws your attention to her genitals or boobs… most girls do this to encourage us to make a move on them.
Now, you can tell a girl is interested in you if you can successfully do the following:
- If you hold and lock hands with her and she doesn’t seem to want to let go.
- If you touch her in a sexual way – like touch her in her inner thigh – and she doesn’t pull away.
- And finally, if you try to kiss her or even succeed and she’s receptive to it.
So, there you have it…
…how to tell if a girl is interested in you.
There are lots of things a girl will do – both subconscious and deliberate – that tell she’s interested in you.
Some signals are subtle – which will be easy to miss if you don’t pay attention, while others will be so obvious to give you a hint and to get you to make a move.
To be certain that a girl is really interested in you, you will have to look for more than one signal or sign from her.
For instance, the fact that a girl hangs out with you a lot doesn’t necessarily mean she’s interested in you… it could be that she only likes you and enjoys your company or she’s often bored and needs some company or because of some other benefits that she gets from you.
So, to be certain that a girl is really interested in you, you will have to look for more than one signal or sign from her.
Here’s an example:
If a girl wants to or hangs out with you all the time and she comes over to your place and she’s always dressed sexily and smells nice and is touchy-feely with you at times and doesn’t pull away when you get intimately physical with her…
…this is enough to conclude that the girl is interested in you.
Girls have tons of guys pursuing them…
…the average girl has dozens of guys calling and messaging her, guys trying everything they can to impress her to get her. In other words, you’re highly likely competing with other guys for a particular girl’s attention and time.
So, if a girl often calls you or texts (chat) you and you talk or chat on the phone with her for hours, if a girl hangs out with you and spends hours…
…that should tell you one thing, that she’s interested in you. [Read: ‘How to Tell a Girl Has Feelings for You’]
Also read: ‘How to Know a Girl Wants You’
Don’t forget to also read: ‘7 Signs That Indicate a Girl Is Playing Hard to Get’ and ‘What to Do When the Girl You Desire Plays Hard to Get’
You may also want to read: ‘A Truth About Girls That Will Make You Want to Go Back in Time and Do Things Differently’
So again, there you have it…
…how to tell if a girl is interested in you.
Learn how to make girls feel a very strong sexual desire for you and fall head-over-heels in love with you in a relatively short time, and have them do whatever you ask of them including following you to the bedroom. Grab your copy of the “Sexual Attraction” e-book to learn the single most powerful strategy on how to make girls or women feel HORNY and LUST and ATTRACTION. Click here to learn more.
I hope this article has given you an insight into how to tell if a girl is interested in you…
Do you find it helpful? Then share and tell people about it.
And before you leave this page, make sure you sign up to be a part of my newsletter. If you liked this blog content, you will benefit greatly from the occasional content you will receive, as well as the surprise bonuses (hint: they are free e-books, and they are exclusive). So subscribe today, polish your existing knowledge, learn new tips and techniques, get free stuff, and begin profiting immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What Does It Mean When a Girl Lets You Touch Her Thigh?
- What Does It Mean When a Girl Lets You Touch Her Inner Thigh?
For more questions and answers, go here: Frequently Asked Questions.