Question: How should I ask a girl out?
By asking her to join you for an exciting adventure:
- “Hey, I’m going to the art festival this weekend, I want you to come along with me”
Break from the “Would you like to have dinner with me sometime?” approach
When it comes to making a girl feel an attraction for you, if that’s what you’re looking to achieve here, you need to do things differently…
…you need to stand out from all the other guys who approach her.
Every guy she meets asks, “Would you like to have dinner with me sometime?”…
…you need to approach things differently and catch her interest.
Don’t ask a girl for permission to hang out with you
- “Would you like to have dinner with sometime?”
- “Do you want to go out on a date with me?”
Instead, command like a man.
- “I’m going to the art festival this weekend; I want you to come along with me”
- “I’m going to grab some lunch, come with me”
If she’s busy or she has plans, she’ll let you know.
Don’t date in the traditional sense. Check the ‘Read Related Articles’ below.
Read related articles:
- The First Mistake to Avoid When You Decide to Date a Woman
- Should You Take a Woman Out to Dinner?
- A Simple But Overlooked Tip that Builds Attraction with a Girl Quickly
- Forget Expensive Dinners: Do Just This One Thing and Make a Woman Feel Attraction for You
- How to Make a Girl or a Woman Fall in Love with You
- What to Do When You’re Too Scared to Tell a Girl How You Feel About Her