Question: How far is the perineum from the anus?
…about half an inch.
So, there you have it…
…how far the perineum is from the anus.
With the help of naked female instructors, learn how to be a master of going down on a woman or girl… and take your oral game to a whole new level of unbelievable ecstasy. Click here to watch a VIDEO demonstration and tutorial of how and where to lick and suck a girl or woman down there to give her the best oral sex and earth-shattering orgasms of her life.
Other frequently asked questions:
Related frequently asked questions:
- What Is a Mons Pubis?
- Where Do Women Pee From?
- What Is a Urethra?
- Where Is the Urethra on A Woman?
- What Is the Urethral Opening?
- Is The Urethra Sexually Sensitive?
- Do Girls Like Being Licked in the Urethra?
- Do Women Like Their Urethra Played With?
- Is The Urethra a Sexually Sensitive Place to Lick?
- Does Licking the Urethral Part of The Vagina Make a Woman Squirt?
- Does Squirt Come Out of the Urethra?
- Why Do Women Ejaculate Through the Urethra?
- Does Female Ejaculation Come from The Urethra?
For more questions and answers on female anatomy, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on Female Anatomy.
And for questions and answers on the female urethra, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on the Female Urethra.
For other questions and answers, go here: Frequently Asked Questions.
Read related articles:
- Female Perineum… And the Female Sexual Pleasure and Arousal
- Mons Pubis… And the Female Sexual Pleasure
- Vulva… And the Female Sexual Pleasure
- Labia Majora… And the Female Sexual Pleasure and Arousal
- Labia Minora… And the Female Sexual Pleasure and Arousal
- Frenulum… And the Female Sexual Pleasure and Arousal
- Urethral Opening
- U-Spot… And the Female Sexual Pleasure and Orgasms
- Vaginal Opening
- PS-Spot… And the Female Sexual Pleasure and Arousal
- Vaginal Canal
- Fourchette… And the Female Sexual Pleasure and Arousal
- Cervix… And The Female Sexual Pleasure and Orgasm