Question: How do you have a G-spot orgasm?
…you start by getting aroused – you fondle your breast and nipples and then caress your genitals including rubbing your clitoris for a while. In short, you start out by masturbating.
You use lots of lubes to increase your excitement…
…and with a well-lubricated finger, using the pad of the finger or using a toy of your choice, you rub your pee hole for a few minutes – as this place is extremely pleasurable and it will heighten your arousal (that is, get you more aroused).
You go back to stimulating your clit and other parts of your genitalia now and then.
You prolong this (masturbating) for about 30 minutes.
…then you start to stimulate the G-spot
The G-spot is on the top side of the vaginal wall about 1-2 inches or two knuckles past the vaginal opening. You will have a distinct feeling when you find the spot.
You apply more lubricant to your hand or to a sex toy; opt for a G-spot stimulator…
…and with palm up and with a finger pressed into the upper vaginal wall or the area where the G-spot is, or if using a G-spot stimulator, you stimulate the G-spot back and forth (or in a “come hither” motion).
You continue to fondle your breast and nipples or rub your clitoris as you stimulate your G-spot… to keep your arousal soaring (or get yourself more aroused).
You keep going (keep stimulating the G-spot) and you will have an orgasm – a G-spot orgasm – in no time.
So, there you have it…
…how you have a G-spot orgasm.
Other frequently asked questions:
- What Is a G-Spot?
- What Is the Male G-Spot?
- Where Is The G-Spot?
- Where Is the G-Spot in Women?
- What Is an Orgasm?
- How Many Orgasms Do Women Have?
- How Do Girls Cum?
- How Long Does It Take to Bring a Woman to Climax?
- Can You Reach the Guys’ G-Spot with A Finger?
- Can You Stimulate Your G-Spot with One Finger?
- Does Every Girl Have a G-Spot?
- How Do I Find The G-Spot?
- How Do I Stimulate the G-Spot?
- What Does Rubbing Your G-Spot Feel Like?
- Does Rubbing Your G-Spot Make You Cum?
- What Happens When a Guy Hits Your G-Spot During Sex?
- Can All Women Have a G-Spot Orgasm?
Related frequently asked questions:
- What Is Female Ejaculation?
- Is Female Ejaculation A Myth?
- Is Female Ejaculation Real?
- Is Female Ejaculation Common?
- What Makes a Girl Ejaculate?
- Is Squirting Real?
- Is Squirt Pee?
- What Makes a Girl Squirt?
For more questions and answers on the G-spot, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on the G-Spot.
For more questions and answers on Squirting, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on Squirting.
And for questions and answers on female ejaculation, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on Female Ejaculation.
For other questions and answers, go here: Frequently Asked Questions.
Read related articles:
- Vaginal Orgasm
- Penetration Orgasm
- How to Find the Female G-Spot
- How to Stimulate the Female G-Spot
- How to Hit the G-Spot with Your Penis During Sex
- How to Give a Girl a G-Spot Orgasm
- How to Make a Woman Orgasm