Question: How do I make people like me?
- Be friendly. Be nice and polite to everyone. And be good toward others. Sure, you may have trust issues and whatnot… nevertheless, be friendly. Avoid being rude or bitter to people. Don’t belittle people, criticize, judge, bully, and any other behavior that tends to make you superior to others. This will make people like you.
- Do NOT brag. It’s a common tendency to brag to try to impress… but you will make people like you with your restraint. Bragging and showing off is a bummer. You will stand out when you don’t brag or show off… and you will eventually make people like you.
- Do NOT whine. If there’s one thing people hate, it’s a whiner. When you whine, you create resentment in people, and you’re likely to drive them away from you or make them not want to hang out with you.
- Don’t be a know-it-all. This may seem insignificant at first, but in the long run or when you do it excessively, the people around you are going to get sick of you and eventually dislike you.
- Have a positive attitude. Be positive and optimistic, and avoid negativity. Similarly, be encouraging and pump people up with positive emotions. Positivity is very attractive… and you will make people like you when you project it.
I go further in another post. Read it here: “How to Get People to Like You”.
So there you have it…
…how to make people like you.
For adult content, visit adult.guysandgurls.com.