Question: How do I make myself squirt?
…get yourself extremely aroused – slowly masturbate and fondle your breast and nipples for about 30 minutes to get extremely aroused. Don’t let yourself come just yet.
Next, insert a finger or two into your vagina and feel for the G-spot… it’s at the top side of your vagina about 2 inches or two knuckles past your vaginal opening.
Once you find or feel your G-spot, rub it slowly and repeatedly back and forth or in a come-hither motion.
Finger yourself, rubbing against your G-spot. Draw it out and don’t orgasm just yet to let your arousal build up. This drawn-out stimulation will cause your bladder to fill with fluid (the squirt).
And when you’re ready to let yourself come (orgasm), you rub your G-spot as fast and hard as you can… and let yourself go (push out, don’t hold back), and you will squirt in no time.
So, there you have it…
…how you make yourself come.
Learn how to make a girl or woman squirt and give her throbbing squirting orgasms and orgasmic bliss like she’s never had before… a sexual experience and orgasm more powerful than she can give to herself… and will not soon forget but remember for the rest of her life and tell all of her girlfriends about later. Click here to watch a VIDEO demonstration of how to give a girl or woman the most powerful deepest full-body shaking orgasmic experience of her life.
Other frequently asked questions:
- What Is Squirting?
- What Is a Squirt?
- Is Squirting Real?
- Do Girls Really Squirt?
- Is Squirt Pee?
- What Is the Liquid When a Girl Squirts?
- The Fluid That Gushes Out from A Woman During Masturbation or Squirting, Is It Urine or Some Other Substance?
- Does Squirting Come from The Urethra or The Vagina?
- Why Do Girls Squirt During Sex?
- How Does a Girl Squirt?
- What Makes a Girl Squirt?
- How Can a Girl Squirt?
- Can A Man With A Straight Penis Hit A Woman’s G-Spot and Make Her Squirt?
- Do All Girls Squirt?
- Can All Girls Squirt?
- Do You Squirt When Having an Orgasm?
- Do All Women Squirt When They Orgasm?
- Why Do Some Girls Squirt and Others Don’t?
- Can A Girl Choose to Squirt?
- What Makes a Girl A Squirter?
- What Makes Women Squirt a Lot?
- Can All Girls Have A Squirting Orgasm?
- What Does It Mean If A Girl Can’t Squirt?
- Is It A Must for A Woman to Squirt?
Related frequently asked questions:
- What Is Female Ejaculation?
- Do Women Ejaculate?
- Where Do Women Ejaculate From?
- What Makes a Girl Ejaculate?
- How Does Female Ejaculation Work?
- Do Women Squirt Cum When They Ejaculate?
- Do Girls Ejaculate When They Cum?
- What Do Women Ejaculate?
- Where Does Female Ejaculate Come From?
- Which Hole Do Women Ejaculate From?
- Does Female Ejaculation Come from The Urethra?
- Can Women Ejaculate from Their Clitoris?
For more questions and answers on Squirting, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on Squirting.
And for questions and answers on Female Ejaculation, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on Female Ejaculation.
For other questions and answers, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on Sex.