Question: How do I find the clitoris?
You will find or see the clitoris just above the entrance to the vagina (or vaginal hole).
Visualize a girl or woman lying down on her back with her legs parted (or opened) and looking directly at her genitals…
…the clitoris will be located just above the entrance to the vagina.
The image below should help you know exactly where the clitoris is and what it looks like:
The clitoris is usually under a small hood of skin in its unaroused state…
…pull back the fold of skin and you will see a tiny pink organ. That’s the clitoris.
The actual clitoris reaches deep into a girl’s or woman’s genitals where it extends and encircles the genitals.
What is visible or what we see on the outside – the tiny pink organ situated above the entrance to the vagina – is just the head of the clitoris a.k.a. the Clitoral Head.
…the rest of the clitoris is completely internal.
The entire clitoris (including the hidden structure) is about five inches long that extends into the female genitals.
So, there you have it…
…how you find the clitoris.
Learn how to give a woman mind-blowing oral sex and an amazingly memorable orgasm – an absolutely overwhelmingly intense orgasm that is stronger and far beyond what women experience. Learn a secret tip that gives women the most immense pleasure and the most intense orgasm a woman can ever have. And discover a little-known strategy that will allow you to give a woman the most profound orgasm she will ever experience… and a secret technique that makes a woman come so hard that it will leave her breathless wondering what hit her. Click here to learn how to give a woman a one-of-a-kind oral pleasure that she can only have with you.
With the help of naked female instructors, learn how to be a master of going down on a woman or girl… and take your oral game to a whole new level of unbelievable ecstasy. Click here to watch a VIDEO demonstration and tutorial of how and where to lick and suck a girl or woman down there to give her the best oral sex and earth-shattering orgasms of her life.
Other frequently asked questions:
- What Is a Clitoris?
- Do All Girls Have Clits?
- Where Is the Clitoris Located?
- Where Is the Clitoris Head?
- Where Is My Clitoris?
- How Can I Find My Clitoris?
- How to Find My Clitoris?
- How to Spot My Clitoris?
- How Do You Find a Clitoris with Your Tongue?
- Why Do Girls Have Clits?
- Is The Clitoris Part Sensitive?
- What Is the Purpose of The Clitoris?
- What Does the Clitoris Do?
- What Role Does the Clitoris Play in Arousal?
- Why Does Rubbing My Clit Feel So Good?
- Why Does a Clitoris Erect?
- Does Every Girl Have a Visible Clitoris?
- Which Sexual Positions Stimulate the Clitoris Well?
For more questions and answers on the clitoris, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on the Clitoris.
For other questions and answers, go here: Frequently Asked Questions.
Read related articles:
- Where to Find the Clitoris
- How to Find the Clitoris
- How to Find and Pleasure the Clitoris
- Finding And Licking the Clitoris
- How to Stimulate the Clitoris
- Types of Clitoral Stimulation
- How to Lick the Clitoris
- Clitoral Orgasm
- 10 Interesting Facts about the Clitoris That’ll Make Your Hair Stand on End
- The Front Commissure… And the Female Sexual Pleasure and Arousal
- The Clitoral Shaft… And the Female Sexual Pleasure and Arousal
- The Clitoral Hood… And the Female Sexual Pleasure
- The Clitoris and Its Role in Female Sexual Pleasure