Question: How do I approach my crush?
There’re 3 simple ways to approach your crush.
You can use the current situation or event as a reason to approach her (Option #1)
Here, you get close to them and comment on whatever is happening at the present moment.
For instance, if you see them at an event like a musical event, or a fair, and whatnot, get close to them then comment on what’s happening or what someone is doing, and then try to pull them into a conversation.
Or when you’re in a shopping mall and you see them looking at an item or a product, get close to them and act as if you’re interested in the same thing, then say something like…
“That looks like an interesting drink/shampoo… have you ever tried it before?”
Option #2: You can use their situation as a reason to approach them
Here, if something is interesting about them, like their cool shoes, or their cool tattoo, or their awesome phone case, get close to them then comment on it.
Or if he or she is doing something fun, you can make a suggestion or contribute an input on it.
For instance, if he or she is trying to take a selfie, you can suggest they should let you take the photo or jokingly suggest if you can be in the photo.
Option #3: You can simply go to them and ask a generic question or ask their opinion or perspective on something
- “Hey, I want your opinion on something… I’m looking to buy a gift for a male/female friend of mine. What do you think will make an excellent gift for a guy/girl?”
Asking very real engaging questions is a good way to talk to someone.
You talk about it for a while then you gradually transition to a more engaging conversation.
Option #4: Be straightforward especially if the setting is a social venue like a bar or a nightclub
Approach them and confidently say “Hi” or “Hey” and start talking.
- “Hey! You seem bored, what’s the problem?”.
If you’re reading this, and it’s a girl you have a crush on…
- Don’t let her see you walking up to her. You see, the best way to approach a girl you like without risking her resistance is to NOT let her see you walking up to her. So, you will want to approach her from her blind side.
- Don’t use a pickup line… “Are you from Tennessee, because you’re the only ten I see”.
- Don’t use compliments… unless it’s genuine, and it has NOTHING to do with her looks. Don’t start a conversation with “You’re beautiful”.
Here’s a fact:
If you’re hot, you can approach a girl anyhow you want and say anything you want and have her respond to you favorably.
Good looks cause girls or women to act naturally receptive and responsive to guys.
Good looks ‘push a button’ and trigger certain feelings inside of a girl or woman.
When a girl or a woman sees a good-looking guy, she feels an instant attraction for him.
…when you meet or see a girl you find attractive and want to have a relationship with, you will want to approach her in a friendly manner… to make her receptive and responsive to you.
So unless you’ve got something going for you such as good looks, you don’t want a girl to blow you off and ruin your chances of having the relationship you set out to have with her.
Telegraphing interest in a girl you meet for the first time can cause her to act unresponsive. And this will make your interaction with her difficult.
Now, when all is said and done…
…don’t start your conversation in an ‘overly-polite’ fashion:
- “Can I buy you a drink?”.
Plus, don’t ask a girl permission to talk to her:
- “Can I talk to you?”
- “Do you have time to talk?”
First impression counts. And you want to start a conversation and start it off RIGHT.
Not only will this manner of acting telegraph your interest in a girl and can have the girl act indifferent and make your interaction with her harder than it needs to be, but you come off as seeking approval. And this can raise the girl’s value and power to act in whatever way she wants with you. Not to mention, seeking approval can be a turn-off for most girls.
Asking for permission is seeking approval… and it’s very bad.
It’s like saying “I need your permission before I can act on my desire to talk to you and show you that I’m a man.”
Don’t ask for permission, just start talking. You need to demonstrate dominance from the start.
Telegraph interest in a girl too soon raises her value and her power in the interaction that you’ll be having with her.
When the setting is a social venue like a bar or a nightclub
Girls here are open to meeting new people, but it doesn’t mean a girl will be open to talking to you when you approach her with a come-on.
Even though girls you meet here are looking to have a good time, socialize, and probably hook up, you still have to approach them right.
So, there you have it…
…how to approach you like.
Before you leave this page, make sure you sign up to be a part of my newsletter. If you liked this blog content, you will benefit greatly from the occasional content you will receive, as well as the surprise bonuses. Subscribe today, polish your existing knowledge, learn new tips and techniques, and begin profiting immediately.
Other Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where Can I Find a Woman?
- Where Can I Meet Girls?
- Where Can I Meet Single Ladies?
- Do Girls Approach Guys?
- Do Women Approach Men?
- Do Women Want to Be Approached?
- How Can I Approach My Crush?
- Should A Woman Approach A Man?
- How Can I Approach a Girl for the First Time?
- How Can I Approach A Lady?
- How Do I Approach A Girl for The First Time?
- How Do I Approach a Girl at The Gym?
- How Do I Approach A Girl I Like?
- How Do I Approach A Girl I Like at School?
- How Do I Approach A Lady for The First Time?
- How Do I Approach Her?
- How Should I Approach A Girl I Like?
Read related articles:
- Fear of Approaching Girls: The Overlooked Cause, And How to Approach A Girl Without Fear
- How to Build Confidence to Approach A Girl
- How to Approach a Girl
- The Best Way to Approach a Girl
- 3 Crazy Things Girls Do to Get Guys to Approach Them
- [VIDEO] – Common Signals Girls Give Off That Indicate They Are Open to Being Approached
- When You Meet and Approach a Girl for The First Time…
- When You Meet a Girl for The First Time, Should You Go for Her Phone Number or Go for a Date?
- How to Get a Girl’s Phone Number
Other interesting articles worth reading:
- How to Find a Girl to Date
- How to Meet Girls
- Places to Meet Single Girls
- How to Start a Conversation with a Girl
- How to Talk to Girls (and Bond with Them on an Emotional Level)
- Things and Topics to Talk About with a Girl
- How to Keep a Conversation Going with a Girl
- How to Connect with a Girl or a Woman on a Deep Emotional Level
- Questions Girls Ask That Need Not Be Answered
- How to Talk to Girls at Parties
- How to Make a Girl Laugh
- 9 Of the Top Reasons Girls Reject Men
- When A Girl Rejects You After You Start Talking to Her…
- How to Get a Girl to Come Over to Your Place
For adult content, visit adult.guysandgurls.com.