Question: Does playing hard to get work?
Yes! Playing hard to get really does work… especially if it is done correctly. Meaning, it needs to be subtle.
Why does playing hard to get work?
…because it implies value.
If you’re difficult to get, you come across as valuable therefore desirable.
Surprisingly, we want what we cannot have. Hoping to get someone, thinking about them all day… but somehow they stay just out of our reach.
…it is crucial to make sure that the other person is highly interested in you before playing hard to get with them… get their attention and interest first.
- FAQ: Do Girls Play Hard to Get?
- FAQ: Why Do Girls Play Hard to Get?
- FAQ: How Do Girls Play Hard to Get?
Read related articles:
- 7 Signs That Indicate a Girl Is Playing Hard to Get
- Why Girls Play Hard to Get (and What to Do When a Girl Plays Hard to Get)
- What to Do When the Girl You Desire Plays Hard to Get
- When the Girl You Desire Plays Hard to Get: Should You Pursue Her or Give Up?
- How to Play Hard to Get with a Girl (and Have Her Chase You)
- How to Tell If a Girl Likes You (and Probably Interested in You)
- How to Tell If a Girl Is Interested in You
- 68 Signs a Girl Gives Off That Signal Her Attraction and Interest in a Guy
- 11 Obvious Signs a Girl Is Not Interested in You: An Indication to Move On
- Why Girls Act the Way They Do (When It Comes to Dating)
- What Makes Girls Feel Attraction for Guys