Question: Do you kiss your girlfriend after going down on her?
There’s nothing wrong with kissing your girlfriend after going down on her…
…but it’s up to your girlfriend. If she doesn’t want to kiss you after going down on her, it’s her choice.
So, there you have it.
Learn how to give a woman mind-blowing oral sex and an amazingly memorable orgasm – an absolutely overwhelmingly intense orgasm that is stronger and far beyond what women experience. Learn a secret tip that gives women the most immense pleasure and the most intense orgasm a woman can ever have. And discover a little-known strategy that will allow you to give a woman the most profound orgasm she will ever experience… and a secret technique that makes a woman come so hard that it will leave her breathless wondering what hit her. Click here to learn how to give a woman a one-of-a-kind oral pleasure that she can only have with you.
With the help of naked female instructors, learn how to be a master of going down on a woman or girl… and take your oral game to a whole new level of unbelievable ecstasy. Click here to watch a VIDEO demonstration and tutorial of how and where to lick and suck a girl or woman down there to give her the best oral sex and earth-shattering orgasms of her life.
Other frequently asked questions:
- Are Women Fond of Oral Sex?
- How Do You Go Down on A Girl?
- Do Men Like Going Down on Women?
- Do Girls Really Like It When a Man Goes Down on Them?
- Is There Any Woman Who Doesn’t Like to Be Eaten Out?
- What Mistakes Do Men Make While Going Down on A Girl?
For more questions and answers, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on Cunnilingus.
Related frequently asked questions:
- Do Girls Like Being Licked in the Urethra?
- Is The Urethra a Sexually Sensitive Place to Lick?
- Is The Urethra Sexually Sensitive?
- Does Licking Perineum Makes Girls Horny?
- Is A Perineum Sexually Sensitive?
For more questions and answers on female anatomy, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on Female Anatomy.
For questions and answers on the female urethra, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on the Female Urethra.
For other questions and answers, go here: Frequently Asked Questions.