Question: Do girls play hard to get?
But not all girls play hard to get.
Intelligent, clever girls who are experienced with guys and dating are mostly the ones who play hard to get.
Girls who have also been conditioned since birth not to seem easy also play hard to get with boys. Their mothers told them boys were “only after one thing”, and their friends (peer pressure) and television reinforced this belief.
So when these girls get to know that a guy wants them (wants to get into their pants), as soon as it becomes evident to them, they switch to “hard to get” mode.
And bear in mind that girls will only play hard to get with guys they are attracted to… not just any guy. For guys they have no attraction for or interest in, they will just blow him off.
- FAQ: Why Do Girls Play Hard to Get?
- FAQ: How Do Girls Play Hard to Get?
- FAQ: Does Playing Hard to Get Work?
Read related articles:
- 7 Signs That Indicate a Girl Is Playing Hard to Get
- Why Girls Play Hard to Get (and What to Do When a Girl Plays Hard to Get)
- What to Do When the Girl You Desire Plays Hard to Get
- When the Girl You Desire Plays Hard to Get: Should You Pursue Her or Give Up?
- How to Play Hard to Get with a Girl (and Have Her Chase You)
- How to Tell If a Girl Likes You (and Probably Interested in You)
- How to Tell If a Girl Is Interested in You
- 68 Signs a Girl Gives Off That Signal Her Attraction and Interest in a Guy
- 11 Obvious Signs a Girl Is Not Interested in You: An Indication to Move On
- Why Girls Act the Way They Do (When It Comes to Dating)
- What Makes Girls Feel Attraction for Guys