Question: Can you reach the guys’ g-spot with a finger?
It’s only about two inches or three-quarters of a finger length (about 4-5 centimeters) inside the rectum.
So, there you have it…
…you can reach guys’ G-spot with a finger.
Other frequently asked questions:
- What Is a G-Spot?
- What Is the Male G-Spot?
- Where Is The G-Spot?
- Where Is the G-Spot in Women?
- Can You Stimulate Your G-Spot with One Finger?
- Does Every Girl Have a G-Spot?
- How Do I Find The G-Spot?
- How Do I Stimulate the G-Spot?
- What Does Rubbing Your G-Spot Feel Like?
- Does Rubbing Your G-Spot Make You Cum?
- What Happens When a Guy Hits Your G-Spot During Sex?
- How Do You Have a G-Spot Orgasm?
- Can All Women Have a G-Spot Orgasm?
Related frequently asked questions:
- What Is Female Ejaculation?
- Is Female Ejaculation A Myth?
- Is Female Ejaculation Real?
- Is Female Ejaculation Common?
- What Makes a Girl Ejaculate?
- Is Squirting Real?
- Is Squirt Pee?
- What Makes a Girl Squirt?
For more questions and answers on the G-spot, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on the G-Spot.
For more questions and answers on Squirting, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on Squirting.
And for questions and answers on female ejaculation, go here: Frequently Asked Questions on Female Ejaculation.
For other questions and answers, go here: Frequently Asked Questions.
Read related articles:
- The Female G-Spot: An Erogenous Zone That Triggers Intense Vaginal Orgasms
- How to Find the Female G-Spot
- How to Stimulate the Female G-Spot
- How to Hit the G-Spot with Your Penis During Sex
- How to Give a Girl a G-Spot Orgasm