It’s your desire to meet a girl, go on a date with her, get her interested in you and have a romantic relationship with her.
It’s going to happen.
That having been said, before you approach a girl or a woman for the first time, make sure you have the first important piece in the attraction puzzle covered…
I’m not talking about your facial appearance here…
…I’m talking about the clothes you wear, your shoes and whatnot.
Always look your best whenever you’re going out in public…
…because you never know when you will meet a girl you desire.
Make sure you look good and presentable.
Wear simple and nice clothes and shoes.
Wear clothes or shirts that fit.
You don’t have to spend so much money on clothes and shoes to look presentable… just go simple and neat.
Keep Reading: Before You Start Dating, Read This
Looking good makes girls respond to you favorably when you approach them
You see, a girl will see you before getting to know you, and you don’t want to give her a wrong impression about you…
…or turn her off before she gets to know you.
Though this is not what ultimately makes girls or women want to be in a romantic relationship with you, it gets them to like you and welcome your approach and be responsive to you. [Read: ‘What Makes Women Feel Attraction for Men’]
Once you get their attention, then you can work your seduction on them and get them.
Keep Reading: 9 Of The Top Reasons Why Women Reject Men
You’re also going to get close to a girl and talk to her…
…so here you wouldn’t want to emit unpleasant odors.
You wouldn’t want to repel her before she gets to know you.
Both unpleasant body odor and foul breath are a turn-off for not only women but for all people.
There is nothing more unattractive to a girl or a woman than having to tolerate unpleasant odors… most especially, a foul breath.
That having been said, make sure you don’t hit a girl with unpleasant odors… even in passing.
So before you go out in public, make sure that your teeth are clean and your breath is great. Brush your teeth and scrub your tongue… something you should already be doing at least twice a day.
Use mouthwash and always carry breath mints with you.
Shave your armpits to reduce foul odors.
Shower before going out – to stay clean and fresh.
Use a good deodorant.
Put on a nice perfume. Get one that lasts for about 5 to 8 hours. Here, don’t overdo it… no perfume is better than a lot of perfume.
Enhance your attractiveness by investing in keeping your body and mouth clean and nice-scented.
On the subject of getting close to a girl…
…make sure you don’t have an unsightly nose and ear hair sticking out.
It’s an instant turnoff.
So keep all your nose and ear hair trimmed. Including, eyebrows.
Also, keep your finger and toenails short, clean, and neat. And ensure there’s no dirt underneath your nails.
Looking and smelling good adds to your attractiveness.
Always look your best and smell nice with nice breath whenever you’re going out in public.
Pay attention to your hygiene too… take good care of your skin and eat right. You can hit the gym if you want to.
Looking good, smelling nice, having nice breath, and eating right will help you tremendously. Not only will you feel and look better, but you will have more self-esteem and feel higher confidence.
I hope this article has given you deep insight into how to approach dating and girls.
Do you find this article helpful? Then share and tell people about it. And comment below and let me know what you think.
Read Other Interesting Article:
- How to Meet Girls for The First Time (for Date)
- How to Approach a Girl and Start a Conversation with Her
- Don’t Fall in Love Too Fast
- What It Means to Date: A Mistaken Belief People Have About Dating
- The First Mistake to Avoid When You Decide to Date a Woman
- Should You Take a Woman Out to Dinner?
- Forget Expensive Dinners: Do Just This One Thing and Make a Woman Feel Attraction for You
- A Simple But Overlooked Tip that Builds Attraction with a Girl Quickly
- What to Do When You’re Too Scared to Tell a Girl How You Feel About Her
- How to Get a Girl to Like You with 10 Simple Tips
- How to Impress a Girl and Make Her Feel Naturally Attracted to You
- A Devastating Mistake You’re Probably Making with Women You Desire
- Why You Shouldn’t Be Friends with A Girl You Find Attractive
- How to Get Girls When You Don’t Have the Male-Model Good Looks
- How to Get a Girl or a Woman to Come Over to Your Place
- How to Get a Girlfriend: Step-By-Step Guide
- How to Make a Girl Feel Special, Loved and Desired