“Use touch to express your sensual interest, but with discretion.” – Carlos Xuma
If you want to quickly build rapport with the woman you desire and lead your interaction BEYOND friendship, you MUST make occasional physical contact with her.
CONFIDENTLY touching a woman communicates to her you’re confident in yourself and you’re not afraid to touch her.
Truth is, you’re not going to get anywhere with a woman unless you first make her comfortable with your touch. Because once you’re comfortable touching each other, it will become easy to move your relationship into the romantic arena.
So here in this article, I share with you how to touch a woman for the first time.
I start out by giving you the best places to touch a woman. After that, I move on to the meat of this article – how to touch a woman.
Where to touch a woman
In the early stages, when you’re getting to know her:
- Her arms
- Her shoulders
- The top of her back
- Her hand
- Her wrist – when commenting on her bracelet or how nice her watch is
After a few dates, where to touch her:
- The elbow
- Her waist
- Her back
- The hips (specifically, the area just above where her butt starts.)
With that said, let’s get started on how to touch women.
Condition a woman to your physical touch from the get-go.
How to Touch a Woman for The First Time… and Later On
It’s a MUST to make occasional physical contact with a woman you’re interested in, especially in the early stages. But you don’t want to paw at her right off the bat.
You should keep your touching to a minimum. And make her comfortable with your touches first, before holding on to express your interest in her.
With that said, let’s get to it…
How to touch women.
Given below are some scenarios on how to touch a woman:
- Touch her wrist when commenting or complimenting her on her bracelet or how nice her watch is.
- Lightly touch her arm or shoulder when emphasizing a point. Or when you’re telling her something interesting. If you are telling a funny story or saying something humorous that gets her laughing, CONFIDENTLY reach out and touch her. Make sure you’re closer to her and make it seem natural – don’t force it and don’t linger too long.
- Also, when you’re sitting beside her and you’re emphasizing a point or telling her something interesting, you can briefly touch her on the knee.
- Give her high-fives. (Hint: hold her hands for a few seconds and let her be the one to pull away. This simple technique not only communicates to her you’re comfortable holding hands, but how she reacts will let you know if she likes you or not.)
- You can also shove her lightly on her shoulder when you’re joking around.
- When you’re walking into a place or through a crowd, offer her your hand or arm to guide her through.
- Open doors for her and lead her in with your hand on her lower back.
There’re several ways to touch a woman. So find opportunities to touch women.
Your goal at the beginning of interacting with a woman you find attractive is to make her comfortable with your touches.
So touch her lightly on parts of her body that are considered neutral. Such as her hand, her arms, her shoulder, wrist, and even her knee.
As your relationship progresses, you can touch the elbow, put your hands in the middle of her back, touch her hips, put your arm around her waist, hold her hand, etc.
Here’re some ground rules:
- Don’t mindlessly grope a woman. Most especially, at the beginning when getting to know each other.
- Never touch a woman’s butt, chest area or other intimate parts of her body in the early stages of meeting her.
- Keep your touches very light at the beginning.
- Make your touches playful and friendly at the beginning. As if you’ve known each other for a long time.
- Don’t be nervous or hesitant to touch a woman. It displays a lack of confidence.
Watch her response
If you sense some resistance when making physical contact with a woman, then it means she’s probably not comfortable with you yet.
If a woman is comfortable with you, she too would occasionally touch you back.
Not only with her hands, but she will also deliberately brush her foot against yours when sitting across each other.
If the two of you are comfortable touching each other, start holding hands. (And try to interlock fingers with hers.)
Now, when you sense that she’s craving your touch and deliberately touching you back, it’s time to move on to the next phase (provided your interest is not solely in friendship).
If she starts craving your touch, it’s time to move on to the next phase.
If things are progressing well and you can tell she’s COMPLETELY comfortable with you touching her, you’d want to move in for some intimate touching.
As dating expert Carlos Xuma has written, “Use touch to express your sensual interest, but with discretion.”
So remember, never touch the intimate parts of a woman’s body at the beginning.
First, make her comfortable with your touches by touching parts of her body that are considered neutral. And only touch the intimate parts of her body when you can tell she’s into you. [Read ‘How to Tell If a Woman Is Interested in You‘]
If a woman lets you touch her in certain intimate areas without retreating then she’s probably interested in you.
Conclusion: how to touch women and make them feel comfortable with your touch
It is important that the woman you desire starts feeling comfortable with your touch immediately. So feel free to touch a woman from the beginning of meeting her.
Don’t force it. Light and playful touch her as if you’ve known each other for a long time.
Make sure you’re closer to her and make your touches seem natural.
NEVER touch her intimate parts. Strive to build attraction first, and she will be open to you touching not only her hands but other intimate parts of her body.
However, watch her response through her body language. If she’s comfortable with you, she too will occasionally touch you back.
Keep in mind, women crave physical contact from men they’re interested in. So if you’ve successfully created attraction and you’ve been touching her through the entire interaction, not only will she be comfortable with your touch, but she will crave it.
So, there you have it… how to touch a woman’s body for the first time and later on.
Do you find this article helpful? Then share. And comment below and let me know what you think.
If you find this article helpful, then buy me a cup of coffee.