Previously, I wrote a post on how to tell if a girl likes you. And I stated that the fact that a girl likes you doesn’t necessarily mean she is interested in you or attracted to you. So in this post, I share with you how to tell if a girl is interested in you (or how to tell if a girl WANTS you or has feelings for you).
This should make your approach easier
The best way to approach a girl or make your move without fear she will reject you is to recognize the signs she’s into you, or the signs a girl wants you.
This will help you know which girls are attracted to you and will be receptive to your advances, and which girls you’re wasting your time on.
So again, in this post, I share with you how to tell if a girl is interested in you.
There are many ways girls unknowingly show their interest in guys they’re attracted to. And in this post, I teach you how to recognize those signs of interest from a girl.
Once you know what to lookout for, approaching girls or making your move should pose no difficulty…
…then you can display your interest in ways that won’t get you rejected.
If you can read a girl’s body language, you’ll know which girls are interested in you, and which ones you are wasting your time on.
How to Tell If a Girl Is into You
Girls are very instinctive when it comes to picking up signs of interest from guys. But guys… not so much.
But that’s about to change.
If you want to know if a girl is interested in you or wants you, there are two things to lookout for:
- Her actions – what she does that indicates her interest in you (thus, her body language).
- Her words – what she says to you that signals she fancies you.
First, I share with you the things a girl will DO (her actions) that indicate interest. After that I share with you the things she SAYS (her words) that should tell you she is into you.
With that said, let’s get started… how to tell if a girl is interested in you (or how to know if a girl has feelings for you).
How to tell if a girl is interested in you through her actions
Keep in mind that, girls or women are good at giving off mixed signals.
It’s in their DNA.
They will give them off just because they can (to toy with us).
One minute their actions are telling you they’re interested in you, and the next minute they’re acting differently.
But truth is, they’re still interested in you.
There is something about you that makes you attractive. They just want you to make the first move.
So always watch what she does (her actions), then ignore what she says if they don’t match her actions.
Her actions or body language signs that she is interested in you:
Keep in mind these are SUBTLE signs she’s interested in you and opened to being approached. In other words, they’re difficult to detect if you’re not paying attention.
So here’s how to tell if a woman is attracted to you before you even approached her:
- When a girl is interested in you, she will occasionally glance at you from far away. Scanning your body to see if she likes the rest of you.
- She will hold your gaze just long enough for you to notice, them look away. (That’s a flirtatious sign to get you to approach her)
- She subconsciously smooths out her hair and attire. (Just like you would tuck your shirt in to look presentable around girls)
- She will subconsciously position her body or points her foot towards you.
- When she’s wearing a skirt, she will intentionally open her legs slightly in front of you to get your attention. (Of course, she knows what men want)
- Just like #5, she will cross or uncross her legs slowly in front of you to expose a slight gap. Both are signs she’s attracted to you.
- She subconsciously points her crossed leg (the one on top) towards you.
- Here’s also how to know a girl is interested in you when her legs are crossed… you will notice she will be gently stroking her thigh.
- She exposes more of her thigh when she is sitting beside you.
- If you’re in the same establishment with a girl, like school or work and she intentionally acts to get your attention, such as swaying her hips while walking past you, that’s also a sign she is into you.
So that’s how to know if a girl is interested in you without talking to her.
Make your move when you notice the above signs
Again, these are SUBTLE signs a girl is interested in you. That means, it is easy to miss.
Plus, some are subconscious signs that a girl is interested in you. (She doesn’t know she’s doing them, like when she positions herself towards you or strokes her thigh)
Nevertheless, don’t disappoint her when you notice some of these signals. If you’re interested in the girl too, approach her and talk to her. [Read how to approach the girl you feel attraction for and how to start a conversation with her]
(Author’s note: How to know that a girl is interested in you – Look at her mannerism and how she sits around you. If she crosses and uncrosses her legs, and her genital area is vulnerable, that are major signs of a girl interested in you.)
If you do not show interest in a girl (or at least give her some attention), she will not make a first move in fear you might reject her.
Moving on… to other signs a girl is attracted to you.
During your interaction with her… some signs she has feelings for you:
Here’s how to tell if a woman is interested in you during your interaction with her:
- Her lips are wet and slightly open when talking to her.
- She will tilt her head to the side and smile at you when you say something teasingly. (Watch out for the seductive gaze)
- She might feel nervous around you. Watch out for fidgeting, hair twirling and some wrists rubbing. Fondling of objects like her bracelet or pen. These are signs a woman is attracted to you.
- She rubs her earlobes or plays with her earrings. These are subconscious signs a woman is interested in you.
- She plays with her hair while looking at you.
- She tosses her head and hair back over her shoulders or away from her face. (Women with short hair even do this).
- She stares at you seductively.
- She sits upright and pushes out her [chest].
- She rubs her fingertips around her upper chest.
- She focuses all her attention on you. (Even when there are noisy people around).
- She touches her face while looking at you.
- She follows your lead. Assumes the same posture to yours. And even laugh as you laugh.
- She occasionally brushes her foot against yours. (Most especially when she’s laughing at your witty statements)
- She occasionally glances at your lips. (In a flickering manner)
- She licks her lips while talking to you.
- Here’s also how to know she wants you: if she gazes into your eyes and holds your gaze without saying anything.
- She smiles and laughs a lot. And even laugh at your comments as if they are the funniest things she’s ever heard. (Even if they are boring or are not that humorous)
Other obvious signs a woman is interested in a man through her actions…
These signs of female attraction are obvious. Meaning, you should easily perceive them.
So, the obvious signs a girl is into you:
- She touches you a lot, especially when talking to you.
- She leans in close or move closer to you while you’re talking.
- Her pupils are dilated, most especially during the day. This is one of the MAJOR indication or signs she is attracted to you or has feelings for you.
- She has flushed cheeks, that’s also an indication she has feelings for you.
- She dresses to impress you. From the new hairdo to the new shoe should tell you there’s an interest.
- She wears a see-through or revealing top. I need not say much, but this is an intentional signal to attract your attention.
- She flirts with you – this also how to tell if a girl is attracted to you or interested in you.
So that’s also how to tell if a girl is interested in you through her actions.
The next signs she is interested in you are what she says…
As the saying goes, “Actions speak louder than words”, and nothing could be more true when it comes to women and dating.
How to know if a girl is interested in you through her words
11 more signs she has a crush on you:
- She teases you playfully.
- She wants to hang out with you (just the two of you). Or she’s energetic about talking with you.
- She compliments you on just about anything.
- She initiates conversation with you and makes an effort to keep it going when it lulls.
- She talks about suggestive topics.
- She tells you her secrets, and even darkest desire.
- She asks for your phone number when you’re getting to know each other.
- She asks a lot of questions about you. Not the “Where are you from?” type of questions, but deeper questions like, “What are your passions in life?”, “What do you like to do for fun?”, “What are your goals?”, “Tell me something about yourself you’ve never told anyone”.
- When she makes a comment, “I bet you say this to all the girls”, or asks you about your past relationship, or straightaway, asks if you have a girlfriend, that’s an indication she’s interested in you.
- Another way to tell if a girl is interested in you is when she hints she’s single without asking. Whatever she says point to the fact that she wants you to know she’s available.
- She agrees with you unhesitatingly. This includes saying yes to everything you ask of her.
So that’s how to tell if a girl is interested in you through her words.
When a girl is into you, she will laugh at your comments. Even if they are boring, or are not that humorous.
There are lots of things a girl or a woman does that signals her interest and attraction for you.
Some are subtle signs she secretly wants you, others are obvious signs she wants you.
But as I mentioned earlier, women are good at giving off mixed signals.
Though, they can also be very transparent with their interests in you, you need to trust her actions and body language first.
No matter what she says, if her body language isn’t showing interest, then she ISN’T really interested in you. She is just trying to NOT hurt your feelings.
Plus, though they are the ones showing the interest, they would want you to try and make a first move.
So there you have it… how to tell if a girl is interested in you (or how to know if a girl is interested in you).